Diablo® III

[Information] Monk Guides, Builds & Mechanics

(Sticky)

05/01/2014 02:38 AMPosted by Vulmio
Really nice thread, thanks ! I would be really interested to knwo which skills trigger Strongarm Bracers (and which skills don't) !

thanks!

I made some updates two nights ago. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question nor do I know where I can point you to an answer. :(

Well I feel useless...anyone can help Vulmio?
Reply Quote
Everything on there is out dated info
Reply Quote
—[ Qisq's zero-dps T6 Monk build ]—
○ by Qisq
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#VYRfkP!VaZU!aacZYb
Zero-dps build has existed for a long time. The build has become more powerful than ever with the new addition of Exploding Palm since the release of RoS. However, I have not yet seen an updated guide for this build optimized for the new expansion. I know there are a lot of 0dps builds out there but I hope you will find something new from my particular set-up.
Reply Quote
—[ Legendary speed farming build ]— by scrapz
thread is deleted.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:35 AMPosted by ivanp3000
—[ Legendary speed farming build ]— by scrapz
thread is deleted.

Oh wow...ok thanks for letting me know.

I have to clean this up a bit, sorry folks.
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 6/5/2014 7:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Hey KJ!

First off, I highly recommend simply deleting everything pre-RoS. Less than 1% of the D3 population plays non-RoS D3 and, if you account for the tiny% of people who come on forums of the total population, it's pretty safe to say that the one guy who plays D3v AND comes to these forums does not need 500 references more than we need a clean space for new material.

Second --
—[ T6 Shatter-Palm ]— by Druin
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13075747564
This is a guide/video that completely details what it takes to play the end-game RoS monk spec "Shatter-palm" which revolves around zero-DPS + the sword Rimeheart to efficiently clear T6 content both solo and in a group.
Reply Quote
I'd suggest it's better and easier to archive this thread and create a new one just for RoS. There is no need to delete the old information, especially when there are still vanilla players.

Also if you are too busy just let us know. I'm sure we can get someone (Druin?) to do this.
Reply Quote
06/15/2014 08:18 PMPosted by qisq
I'd suggest it's better and easier to archive this thread and create a new one just for RoS. There is no need to delete the old information, especially when there are still vanilla players.

Also if you are too busy just let us know. I'm sure we can get someone (Druin?) to do this.

I have been slacking, sorry.

I'll do this today.

I'll archive all the old links into a post and leave only RoS related material in Post 1.

Thanks for your patience.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
06/16/2014 07:36 AMPosted by KamelJabber
I have been slacking, sorry.

I'll do this today.

I'll archive all the old links into a post and leave only RoS related material in Post 1.

Thanks for your patience.

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]