Diablo® III

[Information] Monk Guides, Builds & Mechanics

(Sticky)

Time to add a PVP section soon..

Also JCO's Sword and board Academy

Good catch! Can't believe I missed the sword and board academy! Maybe it's just me but there is a flood of posts lately. When new guides and accredited information come keep post it here and I'll add them to OP.

I stubbed out a section for PvP, but maaan, i'm clueless, I have not been keeping up to date with PvP.

EDIT: LOL first on page 4....hahahaha, that happened on page 3 xD

EDIT 2: I think I'm going to add some streams, they are fun to watch...i'm TIRED, tomorrow ;)
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 1/18/2013 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Added Narcolepsy's stream.

anything else new going on?...my drive to keep up with all the threads is starting to wane.
Reply Quote
Why isn't this stickied?
Reply Quote
Bumping this.. hopefully all these ppl posting the "help me" threads will read some of them..
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
for the sake of trying to make visible to many the answers they ask....BUMP
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Last night Ytar appeared before me in my dream, and the holy spirit said unto me:

"This thread needs to be sticky'd!"
Reply Quote
By the Hand of Ytar I shall Aven...I mean, request this thread be Sticky'ed!
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 1/24/2013 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
I found this in Druin's TR thread about extending post limits on threads:

You may email forum@blizzard.com
write your names, this thread title and link, and ask for an extension.
It's important that You do it now until the limit is reach, so they can see the amount of people requesting, and consider the option before they take their christmassacre vacation.

Perhaps we should campaign to the CMs to sticky this thread by emailing them at the email address above requesting that this thread be stickied. Because honestly, this is probably one of the few that truly deserve to be preserved for the ages. But this also means that Kameljabber will be on duty to keep this thread up-to-date and never ever leave the game. :O

Okay guys. Let's do it. Let's campaign together to get this thread stickied.

PS: I just sent an email to the above address. The more emails they get from us, the more likely we can influence the CMs to preserve this thread!
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 1/24/2013 11:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
But this also means that Kameljabber will be on duty to keep this thread up-to-date and never ever leave the game. :O

It will take about 10 years to make enough gold for an upgrade, lol
I can't tell the future but I will do my best for as long as I can :)

Even if I don't play, keeping this up to date is literally a matter of copy and paste :D

I try to skim them all, but with the flood of threads and useless information it can be pretty darn tedious!

This thread is a COMMUNITY thread; I merely took the action to help out and keep updating the OP for ease.

p.s. I actually don't have anything to offer by way of wisdom regarding mechanics or specifics of the game ;(. Thanks all!
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 1/24/2013 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
I found this in Druin's TR thread about extending post limits on threads:

You may email forum@blizzard.com
write your names, this thread title and link, and ask for an extension.
It's important that You do it now until the limit is reach, so they can see the amount of people requesting, and consider the option before they take their christmassacre vacation.

Perhaps we should campaign to the CMs to sticky this thread by emailing them at the email address above requesting that this thread be stickied. Because honestly, this is probably one of the few that truly deserve to be preserved for the ages. But this also means that Kameljabber will be on duty to keep this thread up-to-date and never ever leave the game. :O

Okay guys. Let's do it. Let's campaign together to get this thread stickied.

PS: I just sent an email to the above address. The more emails they get from us, the more likely we can influence the CMs to preserve this thread!

Email sent!
Reply Quote
(on a side note: kamel - what's up with the date in the title? We're a week away from the date you posted. have you figured out time travel or something?)

Guys, keep the emails flowing to forum@blizzard.com: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376?page=4#70
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Nameless
(on a side note: kamel - what's up with the date in the title? We're a week away from the date you posted. have you figured out time travel or something?)

Doah, supposed to be 21!

Update :)
Reply Quote
Email sent. Also, I am going to start flipping tables in outrage until this is stickied.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
Sticky this for the love of every Monk who seeks advice every day all day err day. ^_^
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Teckno
Sticky this for the love of every Monk who seeks advice every day all day err day. ^_^

Yes but have you sent them an email to expedite the process? See post #70 for deets.
Reply Quote
bump..
Reply Quote
Email sent. Also, I am going to start flipping tables in outrage until this is stickied.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
"Max Roles per slot"
XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]