XD

XD
=p
:D
hmmmmm...

super happy face

emoticons are hard :(

EDIT: OMFG!!!!! LMAO

seriously, this is total coiencidence, I post here a lot so my odds are higher, but first on new page again!, lol
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 1/25/2013 7:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
LOL You dominate the pages.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/25/2013 07:13 AMPosted by Sinafae
LOL You dominate the pages.

With useless information :(

Pretty soon it will get much worse when I get fired for wasting so much time at work :(
;(
:((

super sad face
Reply Quote
Starting to get mad!

(ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻
Reply Quote
Sent my email for the sticky just now. Couldn't do it yesterday, too busy.
Reply Quote
Just a reminder to all those who want to campaign for the sticky,

email forum@blizzard.com and
give them your name (battletag too, perhaps), title of thread, link to thread, and request for sticky. Dunno if they need a short reason, but it probably wouldn't hurt.

Let's keep doing this until they succumb to the powers of the masses.
Reply Quote
+1

everything on one place
very good idea
Reply Quote
Nameless:
I found this in Druin's TR thread about extending post limits on threads:

You may email forum@blizzard.com
write your names, this thread title and link, and ask for an extension.
It's important that You do it now until the limit is reach, so they can see the amount of people requesting, and consider the option before they take their christmassacre vacation.

Credit where its due, that exact post came originally from LordRaahl itself in an attempt to help Druins guide to achieve a thread extension:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199912895?page=22#421
Edited by Colt#2370 on 1/25/2013 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Nameless:

It's important that You do it now until the limit is reach, so they can see the amount of people requesting, and consider the option before they take their christmassacre vacation.

Credit where its due, that exact post came from LordRaahl itself in an attempt to help Druins guide to achieve a sticky too:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199912895?page=22#421

Thanks for the input.

In the future can we reserve this thread for posts related to guides and info and items related to it.

Thanks again.

Can you please not derail this thread, I would appreciate it you removed your last paragraph starting with "before..." Your point can be made w/o it.
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 1/26/2013 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Perhaps we should campaign to the CMs to sticky this thread by emailing them at the email address above requesting that this thread be stickied. Because honestly, this is probably one of the few that truly deserve to be preserved for the ages. But this also means that Kameljabber will be on duty to keep this thread up-to-date and never ever leave the game. :O

Okay guys. Let's do it. Let's campaign together to get this thread stickied.

PS: I just sent an email to the above address. The more emails they get from us, the more likely we can influence the CMs to preserve this thread!

I believe that message you quoted was from Lord Raahl, why didn't you write his name? And it was meant to help Druin get an extension on his TR guide, not a place to send bandwagon sticky request. And frankly, this compilation doesn't need to be sticky, it's a 2-post message that only has links. Just keep bumping if you need to. When its full, just make another one and copy and paste, that's it.
Reply Quote
Yes, Colt. I should have given credit to Raahl for that piece of information. My apologies. But thanks for the reminder. But please... I still hope people are emailing the CMs to get this thread stickied. And Warrenpeace1, we do need it stickied because it's the best place for newcomers to the thread to hit up before they post any question about their monks.
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 1/25/2013 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
@KamelJabber
I felt the last paragraph necessary viewing some negative comments on the first page.

That said I think your Idea is brilliant and it does deserve a sticky status in benefit for all monk players ( I will send my mail too) .

However as the compendium manager I really encourage you to establish some communication with the guide creators quoted to see if they approve being on your list ( maybe not all of them want to be featured on a sticky due to discretion issues) and also to confirm if the brief description is accurate for their work (they should be able to provide you a short description on their own).

Contacting the people might be time consuming but I think its really necessary for the things to run smoothly. The guide creators could in return promote this compendium to be stickied and its a WIN-WIN situation.
Edited by Colt#2370 on 1/25/2013 8:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Thank you

EDIT: I had to look back at page 1 to see what you were talking about.
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 1/25/2013 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Colt
From now on, before bashing LordRaahl and his guide keep in mind that without his post you would be clueless about how to promote this compendium, so be more respectful about it at least If you are going to follow his suggestions.

BTW, I am assuming you mean "you" as in a collective you for all readers, and you're not calling me out specifically. Especially since I have not once bashed him or disrespected him. In fact, I have made attempts to smooth things over and promote respect all over these forums and have done my best to stay away from flame wars and the like. Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
Yeah it was in general, but now I edited it out since the point was already taken and I do want this thread to succeed too, so no worries.
Reply Quote
View profile
Added Druin's effect of 1.0.7 on TR.

Reviewing a couple of other threads to be added to the list.

If anyone has vetted a thread that should be added from this forum or externally, post here and I'll update the OP, as usual :)

EDIT: Darn you scroll bar! I'll edit it up more later. A few "budget" threads are piling up, i may make a new "section". My head is spinning with all the bills I just paid and still have to do taxes, grrrrrr
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 1/26/2013 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just a reminder to all those who want to help campaign for the sticky,

email forum@blizzard.com and
give them your name (battletag too, perhaps), title of thread, link to thread, and request for sticky. Dunno if they need a short reason, but it probably wouldn't hurt.

Let's keep doing this until they succumb to the powers of the masses.

Welcome to the new week. Let's do this.
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks Nameless...I been busy working with Vrkhyz on his spreadsheet (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764346521).

I'll clean up the scroll bar and add a couple threads I marked as tagged during the week.
Reply Quote
I can't help but notice this isn't stickied yet. Since I just watched Shawshank Redemption over the weekend, do you think I should roll with the once a week email plan? Or the twice a week?

In the meantime, this thread needs some classing up:

(╯ಠ_ರೃ)╯彡 ┻━┻
Edited by Piffle#1874 on 1/28/2013 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]