Diablo® III

Worst Legendary drop of the week @400% MF

So like it says... you need to have 400% MF to play.

Inf(1) Wiz(21) The Butcher's Sickle, 601.5 DPS, 86 Dex, 91 Vit, Socket, other crap stats...

Beat that!
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson recently said in an interview that "the Diablo 3 we have right now is the Diablo 3 we want."

So apparently they have no problems with horribly designed itemisation.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 12/22/2012 1:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Inf(1) Wiz(21) The Butcher's Sickle, 601.5 DPS, 86 Dex, 91 Vit, Socket, other crap stats...

Beat that!

I can beat that - anyone of the 10 or so Frostburn Gauntlets I've gotten over the past month would be hard to top for sheer crappiness. I wouldn't even use them for oven mitts.
Reply Quote
I found a manticore at 520 mf that rolled int 1 socket and 886 dps

I wasn't even mad, I use it now on boss fights, I just drop it when they die and watch people run for it then I pick it up again haha

When I saw the stats I thought, hey doesn't mf score get added as a multiplier to the roll so that it's a better roll. Imagine it if I found it without mf .
Reply Quote

Beat that!

I can beat that - anyone of the 10 or so Frostburn Gauntlets I've gotten over the past month would be hard to top for sheer crappiness. I wouldn't even use them for oven mitts.

Yeah I don't understand those gloves. When I found my first pair I thought I might try a cold wizard build wrong wrong wrong. They don't do crap
Reply Quote
I found a manticore at 520 mf that rolled int 1 socket and 886 dps

When I saw the stats I thought, hey doesn't mf score get added as a multiplier to the roll so that it's a better roll. Imagine it if I found it without mf .

I don't think MF actually has any effect on the quality of the roll. It only effects your chances of what type of item drops. For example, the higher the MF you have, the better chance you have of having a Rare or Legendary drop. But it doesn't effect how good that Rare or legendary is - that is all completely random.
Reply Quote

Yeah I don't understand those gloves. When I found my first pair I thought I might try a cold wizard build wrong wrong wrong. They don't do crap

Yep, it's a disgrace that they are even legendary!! The only thing legendary about them is how crappy they are :)
Reply Quote
I found a nailbiter with 520dps, no socket and piss poor main stat. I honestly didn't know that a legendary could roll so badly. Atrocious. Just really really bad. It was awful. It sucked. It was pathetic. It was appalling. It was abominable etc etc.....

I could go on and on about it for a while. :(
Reply Quote
Other than frostburn, theres that lv 58 wiz hat and shoulder........ gawd are they even legit drops in inferno?

And everytime i see a pillar that says spear i let out a sigh so big my screen toppled.
Reply Quote
those lvl 57 gears are pretty good for lvling. but geez they are useless.
Reply Quote
-"Up where?"
-"Your Ivory Tower."
Yes I once got a legendary shield called 'Ivory Tower' which Kormac think it's super hilarious to be a lengendary item.

And one more thing about Frostburn Gauntlets besides its crappiness is that it can trigger the effect of 'slowing down' if you use proper skills. Such as Hungering Arrow of the DH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]