Diablo® III

HC ?

-if your in mid battle in HC and your computer dies, do you loose you Toon?

I was fighting big D on norm lvl 31 DH and my comp died (Wasn't pluged in), I hopped back on D3 to finnish the destruction of Diablo, and it says my DH is dead....WTH I was no where near death. Just wondering if they automaticaly kill toons if someone's comp switches off.

i have to admit, HC is fun, but its even better with friends.
Reply Quote
is this a serious question? how do you have 16000+ elite kills and not know how the game works yet.

if you disconnect from the server, a 10 second countdown timer starts. you died before the 10 seconds ran out.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
12/24/2012 02:59 AMPosted by brenzA
if you disconnect from the server, a 10 second countdown timer starts. you died before the 10 seconds ran out.

This very this and blizzard will NOT recover characters because of a disconnect, hardcore means you are even against your computer/internet connection(which seems to cause the most deaths)
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
Actually it has been tested and proven that it is normally much more than 10 seconds from client disconnect to removal from game.
1st the game server has to detect that your client has disconnected and only then does the 10 second "quit from the wild" countdown begin.

As Narull states above, the hardest enemy in HC is NetStability, followed by the LagMonster.
Reply Quote
is this a serious question?

Yes it was...

how do you have 16000+ elite kills and not know how the game works yet.

It's easy.....The real question is, how can you speak english, yet have such horrible grammer?

Thank you for your kind remarks....
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 12/24/2012 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
re-read 1st post OP, you can't spell... bringing up grammar? lulz

wasn't trying to be rude.. just surprised someone can play so much and not know this yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]