Diablo® III

Fresh off the boat. Level 60, 160mil to spend

I want to be able to use the sweeping winds build, looks awesome (blue tornadoes.)

- What MP can this amount get me?

- Is going lightning resist ok? My hellfire has it, so I guess it seems ok.

- Should I get MF on my gear, or will that detract from my MP (ubers) too much?

- Can I have a basic gear load out for sweeping winds build.

- Build advice?

Thanks for any help :)
Reply Quote
Also, what is the importance (in terms of how important) is spirit regen?
Reply Quote
I have spent well less than 160m. Am a lightning resist as well as a matter of fact. Quite a few more knowledgeable monks in here than me though. With OWE any resist is good, allows you to stack it so that you don't need quite as much AR. As far as MP wise I am struggling with 8 atm but have some changes to make so hopefully it will not be so much a struggle anymore.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376
Reply Quote
160m can get you to 2m+/sec DPS on SW swap build.

at 2m dps, u can do mp10 and carry run with no problem.

lightning resist is ok. not too expensive.

MF is more for TR build for leveling / farming keys. for ubers is possible to have mf gears, just maybe out of budget.

I have help many monks successfully made this build, from 50m to 500m budget all workable.

Gears are still pretty cheap atm, because not many know what to buy and how to optimize it, even though the gearing guide is out.

Add me and I will tour you how this build is made to @!%%@#%* mp10 for low budget.
Reply Quote
I want to be able to use the sweeping winds build, looks awesome (blue tornadoes.)

1. What MP can this amount get me?

2. Is going lightning resist ok? My hellfire has it, so I guess it seems ok.

3. Should I get MF on my gear, or will that detract from my MP (ubers) too much?

4. Can I have a basic gear load out for sweeping winds build.

5. Build advice?

Thanks for any help :)

1. Definitely 8+
2. Yep
3. I personally wouldn't actively seek it out, because I don't think the increased price is worth it ... but if you want to, feel free.
4. Sure
5. Generic FoT/Cyclone build :P
Reply Quote
LOL after seeking advice, you go with the set designed for that class and viles. How so original! HaHa.
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 06:24 PMPosted by pretti
LOL after seeking advice, you go with the set designed for that class and viles. How so original! HaHa.

Thanks for the necro, clown.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]