Diablo® III

Hit a Wall - Need Help with my Build

I'm running a CM Wiz that I've put together for roughly 40 mil total - I'm poor. Still have 20 mill in the bank but I'm no good at this farming thing (some people weren't cut out for the fields).

How could I improve my build without the obvious high price (like lacuni etc). It works decent enough but MP5 is a challenge and anything above is mostly death - solo of course. I use poison hydra for extra damage on bosses and I can escape decent enough so no need for teleport. Other than that pretty standard CM build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bewarned-1565/hero/26038678

Thanks.
Reply Quote
What's your attack speed I think you need more. Get a tals amour and a second ias ring with cc if you want to run sns.
Reply Quote
Attack speed is at 2.36 or so. Crit Chance is at 42.

Resistance are around 600 and armor is at 4000.

LOH is 1000.

I'm struggling to sub out pieces without losing something else. I've seen a lot less HP on CM wizards but don't want to lose storm armor if i can help it.

Thanks for the help any other thoughts?
Reply Quote
You've got to sacrifice a little to get to 2.5aps and 50cc, imo. Maybe drop the Zuni ring for an allres nat's ring and drop the climbers for a nat's boot with some vit.

Once you can afford it, move your ias from the inna's pants to a lacuni bracer and get a pair of blackthorne's pants.
Reply Quote
You've got to sacrifice a little to get to 2.5aps and 50cc, imo. Maybe drop the Zuni ring for an allres nat's ring and drop the climbers for a nat's boot with some vit.

Once you can afford it, move your ias from the inna's pants to a lacuni bracer and get a pair of blackthorne's pants

Agree.. I made this exact swap a few months ago and made a huge difference in my sns build.
Can get a little pricey tho..
Reply Quote
Get a Chantodos Force with APOC on it, so you can drop the Stormcrow for a decent Mempo, preferably with CC.
Reply Quote
I say drop your inna, sell your gems on your inna pants and get a descent BT pants with AR on it. by doing that, you are getting an instant boost on your HP and Ar/armor mitigation.

Until then, you can't run shock. You might want to stick with pinpoint EA for now.

I'm not really a fan of inna pants...

then get nat ring/boots for IAS and cc.
Reply Quote
Wow thanks for the awesome help guys. Looks like I need to get attack speed and crit up big time as I'm not getting that total lockdown that I'd like to have and the elites are getting a few hits in which do me in on higher mp.

Here's what I'm planning on money permitting of course

1 - Get a Nat Ring/Boots combo to get my crit up to about 50. Easiest to do as it doesn't require much change in stats.

2 - Get Chantodo with APOC and try to get LOH somewhere else (maybe gloves) to move from storm crow to mempo.

This should make be beyond broke so I need to start farming again I guess.

Lastly go for the Lacuni and switch out Inna for BT pants so I get the set. This will be painful why the hell do those damn bracers cost so much.

Thanks for the help and any other suggestions - especially budget friendly are welcome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]