Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

I take no credit whatsoever for these, I am simply spreading the word.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/35494-new-battlenet-mockup/

PLEASE look at these screenshots
PLEASE comment/bump this post
and/or
PLEASE repost this link

Would love to see something like this in the next patch. The current chat/character screen is an insult to the Diablo franchise's functionality and legacy.
Edited by Agamemnicon#1713 on 12/16/2012 1:07 PM PST
Blizzard. Please hire this person or at least reverse engineer all his great ideas and deny him credit.
so thats what creativity looks like.
View profile
Ah, but can it create named games?

With passwords?
Ah, but can it create named games?

With passwords?

These were purely cosmetic I'm sure.. the date on the post is Feb 2012, so must have been someone with beta access way back when, when even then it was apparently apparent that the character/chat screen sucked.
bump
View profile
D3 Devs should have done this right at release if not by now(7mos after)
This is a great idea, hope Blizzard at least pretend they care about the community and check this out
12/16/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Ender
1.0.6 regarded improvements to battle.net, perhaps their intentions are similar?

We can only hope

and/or
PLEASE repost this link

Would love to see something like this in the next patch. The current chat/character screen is an insult to the Diablo franchise's functionality and legacy.

You do realize we've already had very long threads about these very screenshots during the beta right?
I think the early beta looked similar to that
but yes, Diablo 3 is extremely anti-social with it's current UI, ironic considering they said it was always online to be more social.
they look great would love it to be this way.

and/or
PLEASE repost this link

You do realize we've already had very long threads about these very screenshots during the beta right?

the core of the issue I think.

Blizz decided if I remember corretly to not have such features, just as how chams, runes and a lot of other things have ben left out of the game.

I am not really sure anymore, but I think I have read something about it once where they didnt liked the idea of chats in the game or something like that no clue ...
bump!

THAT WOULD BE A MAJOR UPGRADE!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]