Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

Don't you guys think they owe us a reason why SC2 and D3 architecture was implemented this way? This was something never figured out for years!
That is amazing. Now I'm sad.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I take no credit whatsoever for these, I am simply spreading the word.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/35494-new-battlenet-mockup/

PLEASE look at these screenshots
PLEASE comment/bump this post
and/or
PLEASE repost this link

Would love to see something like this in the next patch. The current chat/character screen is an insult to the Diablo franchise's functionality and legacy.

Was ignored back in February when they were posted on this forum, will be ignored now, sadly.
Edited by DragonFlyy#1241 on 12/18/2012 6:05 AM PST
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Something about this thread seems familiar........

Oh wait, we had this discussion ad nauseum in BETA about this exact mock-up and how awesome it is. Then as now, over 90% of the feedback was very positive, if not for the exact mock-up, at least for the spirit of the mock-up.

Blizzard ignored that thread and ignored the userbase who supported the spirit of that mock-up, because THEY decided to dictate what people want and what will be successful. How'd that work out btw?

For any Blues reading this thread, don't you think it's funny that this EXACT screenshot was the subject of a very large discussion on this very forum a few short months ago, yet most of the replies in this thread are from people who apparently are seeing it for the first time? I wonder what happened to all those hardcore veteran D3 fans who were hell bent on playing D3 and crying out for this type of UI back then and didn't get it. Where do you suppose those people are now?

What do you suppose will happen to the current forum participants who see this mock-up, ask to have something like it implemented, and are refused/ignored? Where will those people be in a few months?

Woulda, coulda, shoulda huh Blizz......

I would venture to say most of those people are ignoring this thread because they already know it was ignored once. Why bother when they know the answer?
thing i would appreciate MOST is VOICE chat added & NO i don't always wanna use ventrilo or teamspeak, it should have been part of the game since they have it Always Online.
90 Orc Shaman
This would be a great christmas present.
I take no credit whatsoever for these, I am simply spreading the word.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/35494-new-battlenet-mockup/

PLEASE look at these screenshots
PLEASE comment/bump this post
and/or
PLEASE repost this link

Would love to see something like this in the next patch. The current chat/character screen is an insult to the Diablo franchise's functionality and legacy.

Blizzard has no interest in this.

They have already told you what you want. And they are not going to spend money at this point.
bump !!!!
please god make it something like that....
looks really cool!
I've truly lost all hope in Blizzard, although I've honestly been hopeful for a long time.
This game is doomed, since the Dev's and CM's are obviously way too ignorant to support and criticism from the community.

This was around SINCE BETA.
Either they have not seen it, which means they really don't listen and watch the community,
OR they HAVE seen it and don't care. The latter being more probable AND more sad.

The B-Net screen as it is now is pathetic, the chat system sucks. The game is the most anti-social game I think I've seen, ever. Congrats.
this would have gotten a blue post if he would have announced that he just started playing.
Edited by koez#1816 on 12/18/2012 7:04 AM PST
i love it
THIS.
v 3.0 SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT ON NEXT PATCHES.
looks great
masterpiece!
awesomeness..... +1.
Edited by fhantomPL#1840 on 12/18/2012 7:30 AM PST
Dont you see blizzard doesnt want you to be able to make your own games with game names. If you remember from Diablo 2 the main purpose of making a game was to trade something they want you to use the AH. Anti social is the way blizzard designed you to open your wallet.
this is awesome!!!!!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]