Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

PLEASE MAKE THE CHANNEL LIKE THIS!!
12/18/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for passing these on!

How come this wasn't passed on 10 months ago? That's how old that thread is, and it surely isn't something players have been unaware of. People realized all the way back in beta that the social system in this game is non-existent. Also, the UI in this game is pretty featureless and lacks customization. Very dissatisfying.
Edited by Speaker#1264 on 12/18/2012 8:11 PM PST
lylirra to the rescues !! hope it gets worked on
12/18/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Lylirra
Nice! D3 Community Manager! Get working (i.e. sending that feedback to developers)!

Fixed.

It's so official now, you are the female version of Bashiok!
12/18/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Speaker

How come this wasn't passed on 10 months ago? That's how old that thread is, and it surely isn't something players have been unaware of. People realized all the way back in beta that the social system in this game is non-existent. Also, the UI in this game is pretty featureless and lacks customization. Very dissatisfying.

This.

Look at when this thread was made: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4081810708

2/20/12. Almost a year ago.

And they're pretending like the devs haven't seen it yet.

C'mon.
Not gonna lie, I was literally dumbfounded and shocked, did a second take type of thing when I noticed a CM actually responded to this.
It's amazing just how horrible Battle.net 2.0 really is.
i can see them implementing this in the expansion
3 Worgen Priest
12/18/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Onetwo
Well you guys inspired me to make a bit more... on the dfans post I just added V4 with a public games popup :O Not sure if the format I chose was the best, but cool to see anyway.

Amazing man, i really loved it!
thats pretty legit..
12/18/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Lylirra

SCORE!

This was the last time I was gonna check this thread before I start my holiday travels tomorrow. Blue post.. little early Xmas present. OneTwo, glad your ideas got the attention they deserve.

Happy Holidays errbody
BUMP! Nice to see a blue response! As for those asking why this was looked over before... it probably has a lot to do with coding and that they were already trying to push for release as fast as possible. Now that we are many months into the game, they probably have time to actually code things like this now... I have a feeling it will come after PvP though but I would love to see it before then!
OMG!!! Those are some sexy redesigns. Those changes would make me a VERY happy player. Not to say that I hate the current system, but those mockups are just plain SWEET!

I specifically like the Blizzard news section and the larger chat screen.
12/18/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Juntwo
Its the same thing but with more cluttered screen. How is this an improvement?

I agree, actually. I don't see what the big deal is.

I can agree that an update that increases the functionality of the chat window and allows for a slightly optimized game creation page would be a nice addition. But all of the people on here who seem to think that making the menu more cluttered and convoluted...

Seems a little pointless to me.
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/onetwosc/newd3screenV4PubGames.jpg

OMG DAT PUBLIC GAME POP

srsly, just increase public game max player cap to 8, add OPTIONAL hostility for custom rooms and ladder to fix the broken economy.

there, you can skip all the future patches and arena BS in a single patch and make everyone happy
Edited by outlander#1536 on 12/19/2012 12:36 AM PST
Nice aesthetics! Just one problem:

http://i.imgur.com/ctQDZ.jpg

It's why we have what we do now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]