Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

I don't like any of them. The screen looks too cluttered with pointless stuff not everyone will use.

The chat is too small and can't be resized, other than that it's fine as it is now.
No need to have little models or huge panels all over the place.
I don't like any of them. The screen looks too cluttered with pointless stuff not everyone will use.

The chat is too small and can't be resized, other than that it's fine as it is now.
No need to have little models or huge panels all over the place.

Man... Really? Open your narrowed blind eyes and didn't you notice none of these picture are designed the same? Those pictures have been made for suggestion purpose. It might not be perfect, but there will always be place for improvement.

I don't mind if you don't like them, but be constructive or get the hell out of here.
This is pretty awesome bud.
all of these are better than what we have now.. its embarrassing that d2 had a better social interface than d3.. same goes with starcraft but it doesnt matter as much in that game.
I am flabbergasted that something like this was not at launch. I was expecting an open area where we could run around and meet up, form a group, then make our own game. I doubt something this big would make it in a patch, but im hoping to crap it makes it in the xpac. I like #1 or #4
amazing stuff...
v1 is the only one decent
I definitely dig v4
it should look like this ! I'm in
V1 loved
I especially like the last screenshot where it shows Custom Game Names on public games.

I think having that feature would make playing multiplayer games more appealing.
I demand this be implemented |=|
I personally didnt like it at all ;x
gives me the chills +1
Every single one of those versions is amazing. It would definitely get rid of that 'solo online' experience we've had since D3 release. Hopefully the dev's listen to this.
Bring back that d2 login screen layout but ofc with updates, this is what we need:)
12/18/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Lylirra
Nice! D3 Community Manager! Get working (i.e. sending that feedback to developers)!

Fixed.

So how does this feedback process happen? Do you actually meet/speak with them about such suggestions and discuss them or do you just send the developers an email link that they may or may not read?

It would be enlightening to know how proactive or passive the CM to Dev feedback process actually ends up being.
I've seen this thread enough times to pessimistically say that, although the ideas in here are very well executed and that this is something that seemingly everyone wants due to the DAMN poor UI we have in place now.

It will be ignored like the last 25 times this has been posted and almost unanimously agreed upon since beta.
I've seen this thread enough times to pessimistically say that, although the ideas in here are very well executed and that this is something that seemingly everyone wants due to the DAMN poor UI we have in place now.

It will be ignored like the last 25 times this has been posted and almost unanimously agreed upon since beta.

Nice aesthetics! Just one problem:

http://i.imgur.com/ctQDZ.jpg

It's why we have what we do now.

Should probably elaborate on my reply. What we have now is due to legacy support of 800x600.

Don't think for a second that the artists and UI designers @ Blizzard wouldn't have loved to work with 720p as a baseline.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]