Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

bumping!
please pelase pleaseppleapesaasseeplease

Please.
please pelase pleaseppleapesaasseeplease

Please.

why bump it, they dont care, better bnet interface so chat/social/coop suggestions are older than beta
V4's all the way.....WOW these are nice blizz get on the right away...aw man this is really cool
Edited by warbuckaz#1718 on 1/20/2013 4:12 PM PST
MEGA BUMP : That's just Great !
Edited by JWar#2761 on 1/20/2013 3:25 PM PST
Hire this man !
two words .....expansion upgrade !!!
+++1
Yes please!!!!
Too much pain. Not enough profit.

Will be ready in 2014.
This dude has been around since BEFORE the D3 launch, and Bliz never paid attention to him.
D3 is not D2. I like the user interface D3 currently has.

It would be a shame if Bliz team modify its own product based on amateur's nostalgic imagination.
Just wanna give a bump and say 2 things:

A) THIS is very similar to the way D2 was (but, nonetheless thank you OP for bringing it to attention and its creators hard work)

B) THIS is what Blizz should be working on instead of super gems and BoA gear that ppl are 50/50 on - that would be good work and a big step towards major improvement and bringing a lot of players back to the game

It would be a shame if Bliz team modify its own product based on amateur's nostalgic imagination.

This one isn't about "nostalgia" its about convienece and game diversity which most of the stuff ppl want back from D2 is. Nostalgia from a video game really isn't what most people value in thier lives its about how complex the game is.
Edited by Fyle#1652 on 1/20/2013 4:16 PM PST

The backgroud for the D3 setup is nice to look at but it serves no real purpose and there's too much unused space currently. V4 of the proposed makes much better usage of the space and a much needed larger chat window IMO
Edited by warbuckaz#1718 on 1/20/2013 4:17 PM PST
01/20/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Skittles
This dude has been around since BEFORE the D3 launch, and Bliz never paid attention to him.

And look where that thinking got them.... Our opinions matter ..sometimes
Of course at least the majority of buttons serve real purpose. e.g., start game, change quests, public games. AH might be a controversial one but I believe most people use it fairly frequently. Quick join is a great feature to join a party of friends like a breeze.

Now Chat Window really needs to be consistent in size and functions at the User Interface and in game play. Larger window may not suit everyone's taste either. I for one treat it as a cool good to have add-on feature. But it by no means can help accomplish a sense of community by mimicking a chat lobby.
Question for community managers to pass on to devs: why was this not done on day 1?

Legitimately mind boggling.
I do not think changing user interface would bring a lot of players back to game as you indicated. Game substance deserves priority over decoration.

If Bliz did not accept the proposed mock up, the team must have had its reasons assuming it is a team that listens to its community. Unless anything changes to warrant a new round of consideration, I see no reason to keep fantasizing as if we should feel entitled to what Bliz should or should not do.

Nonetheless, I support the artist's passion and initiative provided he or she is not being driven by profit.

Just wanna give a bump and say 2 things:

A) THIS is very similar to the way D2 was (but, nonetheless thank you OP for bringing it to attention and its creators hard work)

B) THIS is what Blizz should be working on instead of super gems and BoA gear that ppl are 50/50 on - that would be good work and a big step towards major improvement and bringing a lot of players back to the game

This one isn't about "nostalgia" its about convienece and game diversity which most of the stuff ppl want back from D2 is. Nostalgia from a video game really isn't what most people value in thier lives its about how complex the game is.

The backgroud for the D3 setup is nice to look at but it serves no real purpose and there's too much unused space currently. V4 of the proposed makes much better usage of the space and a much needed larger chat window IMO

Of course at least the majority of buttons serve real purpose. e.g., start game, change quests, public games. AH might be a controversial one but I believe most people use it fairly frequently. Quick join is a great feature to join a party of friends like a breeze.

Now Chat Window really needs to be consistent in size and functions at the User Interface and in game play. Larger window may not suit everyone's taste either. I for one treat it as a cool good to have add-on feature. But it by no means can help accomplish a sense of community by mimicking a chat lobby.

(My apologies it is a repost but didn't select quote earlier)
Since Blizzard is for sure paying attention to numbers... BUMP. Please. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]