Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

D3 desperately needs this along with the option to freely move into different chat rooms and name your games.
85 Human Hunter
Bump
It looks like D2 battlenet.
Funnily, it looks greater than the soo called masterpiece design Jay gives us today.

I doubt thou,
Blizzard didnt want any elements from D2 to come on D3.
They want to create a mess o scramble egg on D3.
This is like a HUGE insult in Jay face.

BTW, its looks awesome.
Edited by WhiteBootz#6395 on 12/16/2012 5:16 PM PST
Is the game that bad we are telling Blizzard how to do their job? I rather they focus on PvP then this.
12/16/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Why
Is the game that bad we are telling Blizzard how to do their job? I rather they focus on PvP then this.

Unfortunately to say, yeah... its bad...

And the worst thing is that they didnt listen.

12/16/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Nikae
If they don't do this, THEY ARE TOTALLY RETARDED!!

admitting that D3 was bad and incorporating fans Design is a huge smack in Blizzard's pride.

They have gotten their pride smacked once by loosing the awards from Spike TV.
This post in the home page is like totem of insult to their game....
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7995978/2012_SpikeTV_Video_Game_Awards-12_5_2012
Edited by WhiteBootz#6395 on 12/16/2012 5:22 PM PST
way to go=)
Blizzard CM's -- Want to know how to do your job better? Send this to the devs!!
Fire the old lazy d3 battle net interface designer and hire this guy now!!!
Love it!! Bump!
I just hope in the next expansion they incorporate 6+ players per game, and an interface like this to bring players together and actually form a REAL community.
Mad Bump!
3 Worgen Priest
Keep bumping they need to see this
89 Gnome Mage
Oh my, these screenies look like what the game should've came out with via chat / overlay. 10 years in the making and that looks Diablo acceptable to me.
Bumping for incredible creativity! I would love to see this!
Eyes gonna hurt , since I'm always on window mode.
12/16/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Bane
I just hope in the next expansion they incorporate 6+ players per game, and an interface like this to bring players together and actually form a REAL community.

Ya man! We gotta wait for an expansion and pay money to get stuff that we obviously would have wanted/want. Its not like diablo 2 had more players before d3 and they coulda thought of that.
Pretty much d2 but in d3.... i love d3 but the chat is def. lacking major bigtime (half the time it bugs out and wont stay on the last thing texted)

I'm sure this is similar to ideas they have and will soon be put in. But thumbs up good stuff!
美丽
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]