Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

The game is absolutely unsocial right now. I wonder why i need to be online at all. Please implement this.
01/27/2013 10:40 AMPosted by tsu
The game is absolutely unsocial right now. I wonder why i need to be online at all. Please implement this.

absolutely agree with you , do this or i'm not buying the xpack ;)
This is what I thought the menu would look like when I bought D3.

+1

same lol i thought I purchased the wrong game ;P
How bout we let them fix duping before anything else happens.
Those ALL look 1000000X better than the bland boring screen D3 has.
I still fail to see how this would improve the game. So you see 50 games called act 3 alkaizer run and 50 games called "watch me poop" and "goldselling.com". How does that make things any better?

The chat thing is "ok" but why on earth would you want to see other peoples characters?
I still fail to see how this would improve the game. So you see 50 games called act 3 alkaizer run and 50 games called "watch me poop" and "goldselling.com". How does that make things any better?

The chat thing is "ok" but why on earth would you want to see other peoples characters?

Streamers and inspecting people on different sites are very popular. So why not?
This stuf wouldn't really work on a ps3 or xbox thou, which is most likely why we don't have it right now.
Post questions about this today on the Q&A topic
bump
Bump! Looks like perfect for social.
OMG this look so much awsomer...... BLIZZ LOOOOOOOKKKK OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
up
A total revamp of Bnet should be step 1 in the rehabilitation of this game.
BUMP Q&A

Support my post page 2, the first

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222398?page=2
Edited by Synopsis#2182 on 1/29/2013 10:21 AM PST
v4 of the bnet proposals is perfect! a create ur own public game with the name of ur choice is exactly what d3 needs!
great idea
Wow... I did not realize they lifted the cap on this thread.... It looks like they want some more feedback!
01/29/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Ruffianx
Wow... I did not realize they lifted the cap on this thread.... It looks like they want some more feedback!

They have enough feed back to create Diablo 175
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]