Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

bump! really cool, we would like to see this in 1.0.8 maybe?
+1
BUMP, I think if this new layout is implemented it would def bring back a lot of the player base D3 has lost so far
Edited by Amphionix#1387 on 2/3/2013 6:19 AM PST
02/03/2013 06:18 AMPosted by Amphionix
BUMP, I think if this new layout is implemented it would def bring back a lot of the player base D3 has lost so far

Right!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1
02/03/2013 06:18 AMPosted by Amphionix

correct, but not like they care
Lol, what are these clowns thinking.... How can you screw up this badly on such a potential gem, it would be awesome if they implemented this.
Whyyyyyy won't blizzard due this
How do we get them to see this its what the players want
pls but this "feature" in the game... PLS! ;)
lol if anyone believes blizz would add this feature for free. It's probably gonna be added in the xpac, like what they did in hots.
Great idea!
bump!
you should all know by now that blizzard doesn't give a !@#$ about us. seriously look at the state of D3 after all this time, it's still terribly broken.
+1 OP, I approve.

The little things matter, and the Devs need to think about them.
View profile
D2:High Definition

BLIZZARD PLS
While I love this idea and hope this makes it into the game, I don't think it's a top priority... adding actual in-game content and improving items is something i'd like seeing in 1.08 over this.
85 Draenei Priest
huge bump
Bump. I will be bumping this to the top, every day.

This is what your customers want, please, hire contractors to come code this. 12 million copies sold, i think it can be done.

Travis, can we get your input on this.

Itemization, further PVP, etc.. can be put on the back burner. We need an in game social system with NAMED GAMES. We have to name our games with a game list.

IE - MP10 Ubers, Go Go Go
Act 3 Full Clears, Casuals Only
A1 Speed Farming, 100k DPS +
Tal's Relentless Pursuit, Cheaper than AH BIN

Etc.... Just at least give us named games, much less the lobby system shown in the V4 screenshots.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/onetwosc/newd3screenV4PubGames.jpg

Please, Travis, let's get your input on this.
Edited by IIsick#1227 on 2/28/2013 8:37 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]