Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

Version 1 and 2 are my favorites but anything is better then what we have now which nothing. I can't believe how much this game lacks compared to d2. Horrible.
I agree with you that by making it too simple for pc users is killing the potential of it and they will launch D3 on the playstation soon. They did it this way to be able to use it on different platforms.

I do hope they bring this beta user interface, it is pretty good. I don't understand why they dumped it.

Who knows they might even bring back some good things they decided to trash during beta.

It's amazing how poorly implemented battle.net is in diablo 3.

Really the only explanation is that it was made for consoles , diablo 1 had a better battle.net interface than diablo 3.

Please implement proper pc game interfaces and not console ones , you are killing diablo with this consolitis.

For a start, at the very minimum,allow us to travel between acts in one game and have custom named games . please, it is sheer folly not to do so.
Edited by Tupã#1603 on 3/2/2013 6:57 PM PST
I really don't like how these are laid out. Everything seems to be in weird places.
Oh look, OneTwoSC. He did some great SC2 work as well and a very nice guy.

Solid ideas, need some tweaking in places.
Bump
really cool ideas!
V4 or quit
They will never do that cause this game is made for consoles....
Very nice!
03/02/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Epab
Version 1 and 2 are my favorites but anything is better then what we have now which nothing. I can't believe how much this game lacks compared to d2. Horrible.
Anything is better than what we have , I wish they would tell us they are working on something.
This thread needs more bump
i would love to see this in game and allow them to name the game like in diablo 2 so people know what is going down in said game
lol blizzard is incompetent, 7 years of development for the piece of !@#$ bnet 0.2 UI we got.. and now soon a year later its still the same %^-*.. im sure modders would have sorted this out long ago if modders were in control of this product.

Blizzard can you explain to me why you are the slowest working company out there? its like it takes you 3 years to do basicly nothing.. maybe in 2018 we get the d3 expansion with ONE!! new act and two new skills.. lol.. what a joke

where is the blizzard from the 90's ? you know the company that actually did great stuff...
Oh just so you know blizzard, the game itself sucks too and please drop the cartoon ok? where is gothic dark evil stuff? bwahaha you will never defeat me cause im not real im a cartoon. kk

Oh and the music sucks too.. cant compare to d1 & d2 music k thx
Any update on this front?
Oh just so you know blizzard, the game itself sucks too and please drop the cartoon ok? where is gothic dark evil stuff? bwahaha you will never defeat me cause im not real im a cartoon. kk

Like this "chain mail" in D3 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/chain-mail

compared to a chain mail in D2 http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/armor.shtml
i wish you could name ur game like diablo 1-2 now its hmm lets pub farm act 3....joined game hmm everyone in said game is dueling k new game same thing in the next game LAME
Only thing i really cared for was the public game naming and the details for each game. Other than that this interface was very cluttered. No need to put EVERYTHING on one screen.

+1

D3 lacks that scary/creepy atmosphere, not to mention the fantastic music D1/D2 had(Mat Uelmen is a God among men).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]