Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

I don't understand how it seems like so many early concepts during the Beta phase were just "thrown away" and forgotten. Something like this would have been SO great, and yet, they opted for SO MUCH LESS?

I'm starting to think the D3 devs/team are actually TRYING to sabotage the franchise. :\

I hope they spend exactly 0 minutes revising the screen that I spend 1 second of my time on while I choose start game or auction house.
looks fantastic great job!

ironic how the only way to make this game better is implementing something from diablo 2 each time :D
bump it, great idea.
Bump

Great idea.

ironic how the only way to make this game better is implementing something from diablo 2 each time :D
bump easy fix bump
Would be amazing. +1! Actually looks great.

Hire this guy btw!

I can't see it happening. It'd significantly reduce the need for the RMAH.
That gave me chills how good it looks and apropriate for diablo. I dont like your character standing on a pedastal though, they should still be standing on the ground. Everything else is amazing though!!
Edited by Camisto#1172 on 12/16/2012 10:10 PM PST
people doing blizzard's job for them and they still wont listen...
12/16/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Zaino
so thats what creativity looks like.

HAHAHAHAHAH good one
ugh, rly blizzard, you should have upgraded chat a long time ago for out of game stuff
bump, +1
12/16/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Hully

This. x100, WHat kind of fools do they have working on their games?
Not bad interface ;)
Gotta agree, this game lacks chat functionality.
12/16/2012 10:47 PMPosted by dEEzY

This. x100, WHat kind of fools do they have working on their games?

$$
amazing, i would love this
again free bump, this is too cool
i seen this before the game came out and still no word, but really all this does is clutter up things, you can still access all that info from the one now, all you have to do is right click on the name. All that is is bring back nostalgia.
+1
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]