Diablo® III

D3 revised Battlenet Screenshots! Must See!

(Locked)

+1
I Like this idea.

Very Nice.
Damn you OP, I thought this was actually the stuff that was in the works.

Now I'm sad.

Blizzard make it happen, it'll help make up for that loser's fiasco.
honestly, +100

it would be so much better
Designs look great.

Do they work as a console UI though?

Just trying to understand why we didn't get something as creative as this in 1.0 (other than the obvious factor of almost everything other bell and whistle being cut from the game!)

(<--- not a console gamer)
Edited by Rumpy#2543 on 12/17/2012 3:03 AM PST
This is amazing!!!!!!! This would make the game soooo much more playable. Makes you feel like you are actually playing and online game. not just a single player game with an auction house.
very cool. i hope i can make named games again so i get some social aspect in diablo sense there is none right now.
OK just looking at these i was excited! I hope devs plans something similar.
Wow, this is amazing.

All we need is this UI
Named Games
Dueling options in "Named Games"
PvP Arenas
Hardcore duel to the death
More Uniques/Sets/Improve Crafting.

Diablo 3 is an interesting beast, it is on the verge to being the best ARPG out there or a let down years to come.
It just needs that spice to make it right.
That UI and named game list "Heck starcraft 2 did it and they still have the random matchup system" will go a long ways.
OMG Blizzard DO this for PvP patch ! GODLIKE
Wow, this is amazing.

All we need is this UI
Named Games
Dueling options in "Named Games"
PvP Arenas
Hardcore duel to the death
More Uniques/Sets/Improve Crafting.

Diablo 3 is an interesting beast, it is on the verge to being the best ARPG out there or a let down years to come.
It just needs that spice to make it right.
That UI and named game list "Heck starcraft 2 did it and they still have the random matchup system" will go a long ways.

this, there may be hope yet. Look at all the massive changes coming to Starcraft II
+1

/sticky requested

/liked
The best part of the screens are the probably accurate info of 6000 people online and 750 open games, rofl fail.
V3 AWESOME :D
100 Undead Warlock
I logged in for the first time in months just to up rate and bump this thread. Please Blizzard, this looks SO much better. The great social features of d2 are really lacking in d3.
amazing!! this should be wat diablo looks like!!
Edited by lowfi#1433 on 12/17/2012 4:57 AM PST
would be nice... definitely...
One does not simply

REVISE BATTLENET.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]