Diablo® III

Can't invulnerable monsters return in MP5?

I keep reading about this feature, unfortunately, I came to the game after it was removed. It sounds really interesting and cool, and I wish that, once I got better gear good enough for higher MPs , I could be able to experience it :(
Reply Quote
It was a horrible experience.

Waller, Molten, Arcane, Invulnerable

Horde, Shielded, Arcane, Invulnerable

Vampiric, Health link, Sheilded, Invulnerable

The list goes on and on. 9/10 times you got a combo that you just couldnt kill in any reasonable amount of time. It was more beneficial to skip them completely or create a new game if you couldnt avoid them.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Jimmer411
Vampiric, Health link, Sheilded, Invulnerable

lol.
Health link and invulnerable never spawn together.

I liked invulnerable. They should bring it back but change it to:

Rare with invulnerable affix can spawn 3 more invulnerable minions (in addition to other minions who should still be vulnerable). Those invulnerable ones can't have other affixes
Reply Quote
Arcane Cheeser, Invulnerable Horde, Vampire Link, Telefragger
Reply Quote
Dislike invulnerability period. If anything needs to change, inferno needs to be harder. Or more monster levels, lol.
Reply Quote
I hated invulnerable elites id skip 100% of the time
Reply Quote
Invulnerable minions were TERRIBLE. Half the time you would kill the elite only to find a random invulerable minion still alive... now with NO way to do anything to it. Possibly the worst enemy design I have ever seen make it into the final release of a game. I would have no problem with bringing this back if they fixed that. It should have been set up as the minions are invulnerable within a certain range of the elite or something so you could still kill stragglers or something.
Reply Quote
invulnerability is a bad mechanic in hack-n-slash period. Shielding is pushing the line.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We don’t have any current plans for the Invulnerable affix to rear its head and return. We felt it was a frustrating affix for many players, and that it was out of line with the other affixes, which is why we removed it. In a similar way, we feel that the Reflects Damage affix isn’t quite where we want it to be, which is why we’re looking intomaking some adjustments to the mechanics of how it works, as well as fixing a related bug.
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We don’t have any current plans for the Invulnerable affix to rear its head and return. We felt it was a frustrating affix for many players, and that it was out of line with the other affixes, which is why we removed it. In a similar way, we feel that the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7349425431?page=2#39"]Reflects Damage affix[/url] isn’t quite where we want it to be, which is why we’re looking intomaking some adjustments to the mechanics of how it works, as well as fixing a related bug.

What about horde?
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We don’t have any current plans for the Invulnerable affix to rear its head and return. We felt it was a frustrating affix for many players, and that it was out of line with the other affixes, which is why we removed it. In a similar way, we feel that the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7349425431?page=2#39"]Reflects Damage affix[/url] isn’t quite where we want it to be, which is why we’re looking intomaking some adjustments to the mechanics of how it works, as well as fixing a related bug.

uhh where is pvp WTF?
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Frewdonist

What about horde?

Horde arcane molten makes you sad? :D
Reply Quote
I am still ok with the reflect damage but not to the invulnerable
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Frewdonist

What about horde?

Horde makes for fun times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8slXYdbFAtI
Reply Quote
We don’t have any current plans for the Invulnerable affix to rear its head and return. We felt it was a frustrating affix for many players, and that it was out of line with the other affixes, which is why we removed it. In a similar way, we feel that the Reflects Damage affix isn’t quite where we want it to be, which is why we’re looking intomaking some adjustments to the mechanics of how it works, as well as fixing a related bug.

While you guys are actively replying threads like this right now, do you know that:

DISCOUNT CODE MMO KOO WTS>>>>GOLD 0.22 $/M
Trading
12/17/12 2:19 PM

This above thing listed on popular topics needs immediate attention :?

Why is it still up for so long?
Are you guys really allowing them to advertize it so freely?
Edited by MisterAjikko#1937 on 12/17/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]