Diablo® III

Free MP10 Uber Carry Service.

12/19/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Cross
Its really cheap considerin most uber services are 6m with IM 2m per portal usually.

I can't believe people are willing to pay that for a very small chance at a good ring. OP's prices in comparison make him look like a saint. lol
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 12/19/2012 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ever heard of free speech, I'm free to voice my opinion, what's more this is a forum. I don't understand why should you get so defensive, afraid more people would realise how not worth it this is?

I don't have to make my own carry post, there was one recently offering it for free.
Edited by Normy#1779 on 12/19/2012 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ever heard of free speech, I'm free to voice my opinion, what's more this is a forum. I don't understand why should you get so defensive, afraid more people would realise how not worth it this is?

I don't have to make my own carry post, there was one recently offering it for free.
lol why would i be afraid if they know this or know that. if you think that way, why do i still get request for uber mp10 carry? lol
Reply Quote
Then why the ultra defensive attitude?

Why do you still get requests.. Simple, there'll always be suckers in this world for people to rip off.
Edited by Normy#1779 on 12/20/2012 3:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Then why the ultra defensive attitude?

Why do you still get requests.. Simple, there'll always be suckers in this world for people to rip off.
wow, you called my customer suckers? wow...

what i m requesting is those that dont need to be carry to stay off my post, hows that make me super defendsive, well i know im Super....just a name
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 12/20/2012 4:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
of course, I am sure many others will agree that people who allow themselves to be fleeced and rip offed are known as suckers.. no need to wow or it's just that you're so poor at vocabulary that you din't know that term.

Well, you can't always have everything your way. hows that make you defensive, go look at your every reply to every reply that says this is not worth (laughing at people's low stats, challenging to make a carry post, etc)..
Reply Quote
lol i never laught at you or whoever for beening low stats, i have 8k dps profile, so what. i m making post to help people, if you dont like it dont come posting in here. like you said yourself, people will pay whatever they want, i still dont get if you understand that, why POST HERE.

ya i get what your saying, i just dont like people keep telling me im ripping them off bla bla bla, it gets annoying.

this is not a discussion thread.
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 12/20/2012 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
yeah truth hurts i know.

not a discussion thread, true but still open to opinion. suck it up.
Reply Quote
just did a run with SuperJJ. super fast and friendly. highly recommended!
Reply Quote
yeah truth hurts i know.

not a discussion thread, true but still open to opinion. suck it up.
yes please go to every thread that charge and tell them what you think about them. lol
Reply Quote
add me please hunhao78#1900 , would love to do some runs
Reply Quote
If you can't be bothered to work your way to a goal then use this service. If you can't be bothered to learn what it takes to efficiently farm for keys/machines/rings, then so be it.

Just don't expect to have any self respect for yourself, or any from anyone else.
Reply Quote
Just finished my run. The group is very fast and efficent. I highly recommend them if you want your ring.
Reply Quote
If you can't be bothered to work your way to a goal then use this service. If you can't be bothered to learn what it takes to efficiently farm for keys/machines/rings, then so be it.

Just don't expect to have any self respect for yourself, or any from anyone else.
the respect thing dont apply to everyone. for example, if one of my customer is only able to farm mp4 or below for the keys. it would take him a few days to gather up 3 machines. by using the same amount of time to do mp0 act3 farming, he can get more than enough to cover the cost of paying me. i think those are the smart people.
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Bump for SuperJJs team!

After purchasing 5 runs, JJ reduced my 5m cost down to 4m for repeat customers, and you know what??

I'm going to pay it ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

1m per machine and 1m for the carry.

I have a semi powerful DH, but I can't solo MP10, and they are sharing 40 mins of their time with me each run, I think the least I can do is toss them 1m???

4M ALL DAY

I work full time, spend 2+ hours a day in traffic, and would rather spend my little D3 time farming paragon levels and ubers.

I don't have the time to chance getting keys on MP4-6.

If you're like me, SuperJJ and crew are a blessing!

SEE YOU THIS EVENING JJ =D
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with these guys, they were friendly and very quick. Whole run took about 15 mins or so. Got a pretty good roll on the ring too so it all worked out well!
Reply Quote
I highly recommend these guys. The run was fast as these guys get down to business. This is a really good deal.
Reply Quote
these guys are great, mp 10 runs in 30 mins or less (getting stacked and ubers too). Order a pizza, get a run, and then go eat.
Reply Quote
In for later. For 5M I can get everything I need for a Hellfire ring?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]