Diablo® III

Free MP10 Uber Carry Service.

Nice job Super may buzz u on a carry too.. too lazy farming my own machines and getting a group up.. Pfftt
Reply Quote
ur garbage... add me if u need some real help.
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 02:04 AMPosted by BucketSmoke
ur garbage... add me if u need some real help.
now we dont need you to troll me again? i wont fall for it. we just offer service, take it or leave it.
Reply Quote
i may sound silly but...

i have done MP8 uber 2 time whit my GF and 1 friend that carry us. i was able to do a lot of good work but here the !@#$.

my GF got the 3 organ, and make her ring.... i have made a total of 10 portal and only have 2 organ (still miss the first one)

is there any ANY way i can get a help tonight (in a few hours) to get that ***** organ that is missing so i don't feel completely left behind my GF :D

i can gave the 3 portal no probleme. but since i only need 1 organ i don't wanna spend the last 2.5M i have on me for maiby 1 good ring !!!

if possible
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 07:15 AMPosted by SuperJJ
now we dont need you to troll me again? i wont fall for it. we just offer service, take it or leave it.

your the one trolling people, as if u make them use their own machines, AND charge them gold.. you are nothing special man, and with ur low dps, "carrying" someone must take forever.
Edited by BucketSmoke#1870 on 12/28/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 11:06 AMPosted by BucketSmoke

your the one trolling people, as if u make them use their own machines, AND charge them gold.. you are nothing special man, and with ur low dps, "carrying" someone must take forever.

i think people don't understant how monk truly work for snap-shot....

even if your DPS is low like ball... you can do uber in less that 30 min

find the way i know how to do it... just dont have the crit and att speed needed
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Daakutenshi

i think people don't understant how monk truly work for snap-shot....

even if your DPS is low like ball... you can do uber in less that 30 min

find the way i know how to do it... just dont have the crit and att speed needed
we dont care when ppl trying to troll us. our feedback is not fake. if you interested to run with us, add me. we'll be happy to do it.
Reply Quote
The run was very fast, very professional. Will come back for more definitely :)

Cheap and fun!
Reply Quote
run was very very fast
thx man
:)
Reply Quote
these monks use some kind of bug or exploit with the sweeping wind skill that allows them to clear ubers fast.
Reply Quote
Just had a run with JJ, very fast, under 20min. Thanks!
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 10:39 AMPosted by him88himself
Just had a run with JJ, very fast, under 20min. Thanks!
np, up up
Reply Quote
accept my request..
Reply Quote
@One

sry was busy, will be running now till 12pm EST
Reply Quote
Finished a run with SuperJJ. It was quick at less than 30 mins. No problems. Glad I rolled this one for my follower as it was not so hot.

Str173 (min is 170)
70 dex (wanted vit)
34 light res (whatever)
190 armor (ok)

Thanks for the run and the machines.
Reply Quote
Finished a run with SuperJJ. It was quick at less than 30 mins. No problems. Glad I rolled this one for my follower as it was not so hot.

Str173 (min is 170)
70 dex (wanted vit)
34 light res (whatever)
190 armor (ok)

Thanks for the run and the machines.
ya some of this hellfire are just terrible. =(.
Reply Quote
Might consider this but sometimes I'd like to make and use my own machines before contacting you guys. I won't mind paying for the carrying though.
Reply Quote
For those of you who say you run people MP10 for free I wish i knew where those people are I have 3 machines waiting for those people to show up..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]