Diablo® III

Free MP10 Uber Carry Service.

Add me as well. I just need machines and grouping. Anyone do farming, ubers or keys can add me as well. Thanks.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 06:32 AMPosted by Hunter
Add me as well. I just need machines and grouping. Anyone do farming, ubers or keys can add me as well. Thanks.
hi there, you can try to add Alesso, she is cm wiz recruiting barb for uber atm.
Reply Quote
sorry for stealing your thunder JJ, was just reading some msg but if anyone needs uber carries for free if you provide machines, msg me reiren#1501

lol was replying to a question made by someone, sorry for intruding in your sales.
Edited by reiren#1501 on 1/12/2013 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
np, i fully support free carrying.

p.s. doesn't mean i won't charge, hehe
Reply Quote
I guess even HF rings can be bought ... Lame.
Reply Quote
no hassle run.. got a damn sexy ring too.
will recommend to everyone.
Reply Quote
upup
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Do you expect runs to dry up after 107? I would think fewer players will want to invest in hellfire rings at that point.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 09:26 PMPosted by vmxaesa
Do you expect runs to dry up after 107? I would think fewer players will want to invest in hellfire rings at that point.
i would expect so, because at least for me, i will temp close the carrying service after 1.07 goes live.

on side note, with the exp increase in 1.07, the 35% from the ring will have bigger impact than right now.
Reply Quote
Really good, and really nice. Definitely worth it. Will be running with again.
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Added!
Reply Quote
k, up
Reply Quote
Bookmarking.
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
added. idk if u got my friends request. would like to purchase now if possible
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]