Diablo® III

My Account is Banned, for what now?

(Locked)

"This Account has been banned due to multiple violations of Battle.net service policies.

Please check the account's registered email address for more information.(Error 52)"

What policy did I violate? Playing too much? Last I checked playing more then you should does not go agenst the ToS. Please explain to me blizzard why a loyal customer for more then 10 years has had his Diablo 3 account closed. I'd like a refund of my money or my account to be reopened. This is not acceptable, I paid good money for this product, and I haven't even played it a full year yet.

I as of now have not received any information to my email regarding my "multiple violations of Battle.net service policies."
Blizzard Employee
You should have received or shortly be receiving an email with details of the violation and terms of the action, dYw.
I'll tell my bud to keep his eyes open, as he's going through a similar issue.
Still waiting on that email. This is rather frustrating, doesn't blizzard know its holiday season?
90 Orc Shaman
got the same thing been waiting about 1hr for a email wtf
12/18/2012 12:55 PMPosted by dYw
This Account has been banned due to multiple violations of Battle.net service policies.

I think you got banned for botting or using third party programs and this will be a permanent ban.
Blizzard Employee
12/18/2012 01:29 PMPosted by dYw
Still waiting on that email. This is rather frustrating, doesn't blizzard know its holiday season?

It should be sent within the next 24 hours. If you'd prefer, I can clarify what the ban was for you in this thread.
12/18/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Laine
This Account has been banned due to multiple violations of Battle.net service policies.

I think you got banned for botting or using third party programs and this will be a permanent ban.

You really think I would be here wasting my time if I was a botter? I think not.
12/18/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Medearn

It should be sent within the next 24 hours. If you'd prefer, I can clarify what the ban was for you in this thread.

You can clarify it here, I'd like to clear this up as soon as possible.
Blizzard Employee
12/18/2012 01:46 PMPosted by dYw

You can clarify it here, I'd like to clear this up as soon as possible.

Unapproved Third Party Software
A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls.

Automation Programs ("Bots")
We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation.
Well thanks for the obvious. Where should I file my complaint? Obviously not making any progress on the forums.
Blizzard Employee
12/18/2012 01:50 PMPosted by dYw
Well thanks for the obvious. Where should I file my complaint? Obviously not making any progress on the forums.

There's no specific avenue for complaints that we enforce our exploitation policy, but if you believe we've done so incorrectly, you'll want to submit a ticket to our Account Administration department.
Thanks Medearn, very frustrating though. So disappointed with this game and this company these days anyway. Blizzard took a real dive as far as Game Quality and Customer Service with these last 2 major game releases. I don't know whats going on over there but it's a real bummer for people like me who grew up with great Blizzard games such as Warcraft-War2BNE and Diablo 1-2.
90 Orc Shaman
i used three programs when i played diablo 3. Two blizzards says its a ok to use. One is auto gear swap, I have not used that in months. Next was loot drop program that told me if any rings, amulets, and legendary drop, bliz version failed and it didn't work all the time. last was a dps meter. None of these are programs gave me a unfair advantage, there where where not hack or bots so how do I get banned. Other forms about gear swap and loot programs bliz said it a fine line between ban-able and not ban-able. It should be Yes or No.
Blizzard Employee
12/18/2012 02:03 PMPosted by dYw
Thanks Medearn, very frustrating though. So disappointed with this game and this company these days anyway. Blizzard took a real dive as far as Game Quality and Customer Service with these last 2 major game releases. I don't know whats going on over there but it's a real bummer for people like me who grew up with great Blizzard games such as Warcraft-War2BNE and Diablo 1-2.

It can be frustrating to lose your progress, but please understand our own frustration when illegitimate players damage the integrity of the game and the community with these types of actions. You understand fully the reasoning behind this account action and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
Edited by Medearn on 12/18/2012 2:49 PM PST
Uh, Blizzard profits off of people botting whether they like it or not. I lose money and something to do from blizzard banning my account under false pretenses. Not the same thing Medearn but thanks for at least trying to understand.
This is funny. People on forums were also discussing methods how to lie to Blizzard's customer support department to get their banned botting account back. Good luck making up a good story when you submit your ticket, as some people were already able to trick customer support.
Edited by MoralHazard#1879 on 12/18/2012 3:40 PM PST
12/18/2012 03:39 PMPosted by MoralHazard
This is funny. People on forums were also discussing methods how to lie to Blizzard's customer support department to get their banned botting account back. Good luck making up a good story when you submit your ticket, as some people were already able to trick customer support.

Troll. Honestly what good did your post bring to my thread? Nothing but trash talk which you have absolutely no basis for. Go crawl under a bridge, man thats just rude.
Edited by dYw#1597 on 12/18/2012 4:01 PM PST

Troll. Honestly what good did your post bring to my thread? Nothing but trash talk which you have absolutely no basis for. Go crawl under a bridge, man thats just rude.

You know what's rude? For someone like yourself to play thousands of games and then call their products and company disappointing. Yes, it's a real shame you have clearly been enjoying their games and then act like a cry baby when you are booted off. Sorry if it hurts your feelings but it sounds like you got what you deserved. You should be handling this privately with them if you really think they made a mistake; trying to embarrass Blizzard on their forums just makes you look desperate.
Edited by CptnCrunch#1337 on 12/18/2012 4:07 PM PST
Dude you got caught botting. Blizzard doesnt magically make !@#$ up and just randomly ban poeple. If you play as much as you really say then you should know this.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]