Diablo® III

How to Fix the Economy and Botting with PVP

Well I dont think people would end up using their high end gear, the beauty of this is you can select the amount of risk you are willing to take
Reply Quote
shut up pvp guy
Reply Quote
View profile
OP is a stuip boy

can you win a 800K DPS DH ? 800K DPS bar or even a 800K DPS WD?

of you get a 400K wizard

stuip than anyboy in the world
Edited by MADTHUNDER2#3452 on 1/9/2013 12:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
wow my iq just dropped reading those...

anyone over the age of 6 (mentally) want to make suggestions?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
View profile
wow my iq just dropped reading those...

anyone over the age of 6 (mentally) want to make suggestions?

0 wont drop to negative in terms of iq

Players drop some or all of their gear upon dying < so can you win the guys more geared than you? Ok this apply to you only. Once you died you drop your gear....
Edited by MADTHUNDER2#3452 on 1/9/2013 12:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
KILL ALL THE BOTS LOL
Reply Quote
madthunder-- Im not sure how you are not able to grasp the most simple concepts...
of course you are risking too, you can manage your risk however, and the odds of you winning.

for an account like yours though, i would stay far away from pvp in general
Reply Quote
PVP is not the main part of diablo. Just go play a PVP game if you want that. Maybe wow.
Reply Quote
Yes this is true, but in the same way games like runescape are not mainly pvp games, but pvp remains a very popular part of it due to the gambling aspect
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
Killing bots in public games should cause them to drop all the gold on their account. Yes, that makes sense, I know.
Reply Quote
Wait what? lol... public games will not be pvp, of course players will need to agree to enter a pvp area...
Reply Quote
View profile
madthunder-- Im not sure how you are not able to grasp the most simple concepts...
of course you are risking too, you can manage your risk however, and the odds of you winning.

for an account like yours though, i would stay far away from pvp in general

My gear is crap because i m sick of using RMAH. Buy gold is not my life style. I m here to kill monster but not trade ( the most unrewardable method to get loop in this game). I know i m doing wrong with crap gear in high mp but it is fun. The hammer is rubbish interms of DPS but good looking and wonderful effect ( the thunder effect is crazy good looking ) i like it!

I wont stay away from PVP becuase it is a game of gear but not skill. Loss doesnt mean i m less skillful than you but just less gear than you. where to get gear ? P2W or T2W! Does it matter? Only stuip and greedy player will want blizzard will introduce your suggestion.

The best reward of PVP should be the loser profile with winner profile. Use a less DPS KO a high DPS guy is the real fun.
Edited by MADTHUNDER2#3452 on 1/9/2013 1:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
PVP will be a test of skill BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL NOT USE THEIR BEST ITEMS, IF THERE IS A CHANCE TO LOSE IT.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/09/2013 01:53 AMPosted by exmigrant
PVP will be a test of skill BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL NOT USE THEIR BEST ITEMS, IF THERE IS A CHANCE TO LOSE IT.

This is another stuip assumption. we use ALL we have to battle . No matter win or lose we fight with all i can have. FULL strenght! Oh save the best and use the 2nd oh...do you know what is respect?! Dont make me wrong if you want to use 2nd to win other persons jackpot...

As this is a gear game. low contol skill required. Killed by a high geared player is nothing matter! Only! only if a high geared one loss to a low geared one is a little be...
Edited by MADTHUNDER2#3452 on 1/9/2013 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
unfortunately there is no real way to fix the broken economy or balance d3 pvp(which if released within the next 6 months would be a miracle). I think its part of the reason pvp was scraped even though it was promised months ago.
Edited by Lorenze#1650 on 1/9/2013 2:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Continuously bumping a !@#$ty idea doesn't make it a good idea.
Reply Quote
The trolls are out tonight
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Botters are able to run scripts because they are up against a computer generated system, and not humans. I feel it would be almost impossible to make a bot that would be any good at pvp, without substantial risk
-Exmigrant#1825

noskill botards who ruin fps games with aimbots will disagree
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]