Diablo® III

BLUES RIDDLE ME THIS WHY THE LAG?

12/27/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Zangetsu
Obviously you didnt read the whole thing that i had said. i play on low settings because u get the MOST out of the games performace could careless about graphics, if i wanted to play a game for its graphics i sure the hell would not be playing a crap bag game like d3 for graphics dummy.

Lol don't be mad your mom didn't get you a new comp for christmas

You play on low settings and lag whether due to internet speed or because of your hardware
If your FPS is low then its your hardware, and you can do a speed test for your internet connection or ask your mom to see her bill

I play on max settings and don't lag at all, while the hardware I have is no doubt much better than yours, same with the internet speed i pay for 28mb down from comcast i don't have any issues

You should be able to narrow down what the issue is instead of pointing to the game as the problem
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Johnnywoo
Obviously you didnt read the whole thing that i had said. i play on low settings because u get the MOST out of the games performace could careless about graphics, if i wanted to play a game for its graphics i sure the hell would not be playing a crap bag game like d3 for graphics dummy.

Lol don't be mad your mom didn't get you a new comp for christmas

You play on low settings and lag whether due to internet speed or because of your hardware
If your FPS is low then its your hardware, and you can do a speed test for your internet connection or ask your mom to see her bill

I play on max settings and don't lag at all, while the hardware I have is no doubt much better than yours, same with the internet speed i pay for 28mb down from comcast i don't have any issues

You should be able to narrow down what the issue is instead of pointing to the game as the problem

You really aren't too intelligent, are you? It IS a problem with the routers on the way to the D3 server. There are a lot of people having these problems lately, myself included, and it just started in the last couple of weeks. I haven't had any problems with lag before this, and I have been playing Diablo 3 since beta. My computer is beyond able to run the game on max, and that doesn't cause LAG anyway. The lag only applies to Diablo 3. So yes, we should be able to narrow down what the issue is. It's a problem with one of the hops in the trace route.
Reply Quote
THIS IS FOR U JOHNYWOO

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2398692764.png
Reply Quote
Same problem here in FL.

Only happened with any regularity in the past few weeks.

Very, very annoying.
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 10:09 AMPosted by OldSchool
Don't blame Blizzard for your lag issues. Turn down your settings or upgrade your computer...

no dude. Just no. I have a jet engine for a computer and easily max D3 at 60 FPS no problem what so ever. The last couple times I logged into to play a bit I was getting extreme spikes of latency. Normally I would get a spike once every 10 hours of gameplay not its happening every few minutes. Something is up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]