Diablo® III

Help wih my DH

So I've been away from the game for quite awhile and just got back into it. I dont really have any idea where I should be going with my gear or if I'm in a decent spot currently or what.

I'm pretty poor like 100k gold so I know I need to start farming but any help on how I should be gearing is appreciated thanks
Reply Quote
The good news and bad news is that you have a lot that can be improved. It's bad because...well...you have a lot to do. It's good because you at least have upside and can upgrade a lot of stuff before you start hitting the astronomical cost ranges. :)

Personally, to start with I'd look for a socketed helm so you can put as good a ruby as you can afford into it to level up paragon for MF. I'd also prioritize upgrading boots and your weapon. Boots to something with 12 move to make farming a little faster, and weapon to something with an open socket so you can put an emerald into it. I'd also look at a budget DML when you can, since you can probably get even a mid-range one that will improve your CC and IAS for pretty cheap.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply.

What is a DML?
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply.

What is a DML?

Dead Man's Legacy quiver. You seems to have the basic setup all nailed down. Keep bringing up your cc, dex ar and vit as you upgrade and you'll be fine.
Reply Quote
Ok I bought new boots. Whats a good ar and vit number to be aiming for?
Reply Quote
I usually aim to go no lower than 40k life/4k armor/400 resists, but that's entirely dependent on your style of play. I'm lazy so I need to be able to take more hits, while if someone is more attentive or "better" at the game, they could get by with much less.
Reply Quote
Updated gear. How am I looking now? What would you guys recommend I look to upgrade
Reply Quote
Also I really want to use windforce just for nostalgia/looks. Is that a bad idea?
Reply Quote
Looks good. For DPS, you'll probably want to aim at increasing your crit damage...and your crit chance if you have any opportunity to. Upgrade gems as you can, since it will slowly help your DPS base damage.

As for using a Windforce, it's mostly up to you. In general, Manticores are the way to really buff up your DPS, but it depends on your style of play and what you want to do.
Reply Quote
Hey guys!

Could you help me please, here are my demon hunter http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zexx-2699/hero/21647603 what gear should I buy & what do you think about this build.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Reply Quote
@ Zexx - You have a bunch of work there. Your EHP looks solid, but you'll probably end up having to juggle a bunch. Genesis hasn't posted in this thread for a while, but check out his first post for some good tips: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004452407
Reply Quote
Thanks oracle. I bought a wf for pretty cheap I love the faster speed and much prefer bows in general ill prob keep it even tho its kinda gimpy atleast for now.

Def need to up my crit dmg tho it took a big hit
Reply Quote
No problem. Yeah, maintaining CD when switching looking at most weapons besides a manti can be a challenge. You can make up for some of it by upgrading your gloves and the gem in your weapon.
Edited by Oracle#1532 on 1/4/2013 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]