Diablo® III

when register country choose wrong.....help

when i was register battle.net account i choose my country is malaysia
but last few day i log in to my account to check again is show me in United States

if i just play game and dont have use battle balance or paypal is it will any problem with this?
Or i must be change it? but the problem is im not American of course dont have ID can change it

and im not use the real name to register my battle.net account(because always got some scam email will come from fisher website, so i dont have use real name to register in any online game)
so how to solve this problem?
Reply Quote
i also have summit a ticket since two days ago, but no one reply me....

(Ticket US34131746)

hi support:

just now i saw my account country show me in United States, but when i create account im choose malaysia, and im staying malaysia, so if i just play diablo and dont have use the RMAH, is it any trouble with the country?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
As long as you are not using the RMAH or engaging in any other financial transactions you should be fine. For example, I am registered in the US but if I want to travel to Canada for vacation or work I could still play there without an issue. Where you run into problems is when the billing address, the account address, and the credit card address all need to match. Should you want to change it, you would need to get a Government issued photo ID showing your residence in a different country.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]