Diablo® III

CM gear help needed

Im just curious as to what the best way for me is to go to upgrade my gear as of now....I farm mp5 without death 90% of the time looking to be able to do mp10. Any help would be great thank you
Reply Quote
Easy, go beefier on armor! You're way too low. Drop some int on witching hour and vile ward and add STR instead. Pants are low armor. Tals chest is low armor. They can both be 800 max, and you're at half that. It's going to be tough maintaining your life, but that's the shell game called SNS at this level! You need to be at 4500 armor min to start doing mp7 or 8 or more.
Also, you should have 800 LoH or so. Blackthorn pants will help with that, and EHP in general. It'll make swapping out other pieces for STR easier. Blackthorns with 40 res all and 700 armor like mine ought to go for about 20m or so.
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 12/29/2012 5:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]