Diablo® III

Build Help Please

I have a nice and steady wizard, but unfortunately i can't build his skills to save my life in a way that suits my gear. If anyone would mind helping me out that would be greatly appreciated. I have my other characters set, just not my wizard :-(
Reply Quote
Dear Mr. Wizard,

We have two commonly used builds:

The "SNS" CM build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VQXYhT!Wgb!YZcccc

This spec is deadly, however it requires a high echelon of gear to be effective in. Usually players starting out will use crystal shell instead of shards on DS and possibly prismatic w/ pinpoint instead of shocking aspect. Making this sub out reduces eDPS drastically but its better to have the mitigation first and build the DPS abilities in gradually.

The "Perma Archon" build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blazers-1185/hero/536980

If you can get a trium with APOC run wicked wind instead of living lightning. If survivability is an issue run energy armor - prismatic instead of storm armor - shocking aspect. You could also use teleport on archon.

That is a good starting place for you, pick one that you want to gear for, come back on here and we can tell you what equip to look for (and what to swap out right now)
Reply Quote
I appreciate the insight. I have written down all of these and will play around and see which one i like the most. Although Chain Lightning and Meteor are a massive favorite, i want a character like my others that just simply puts a holy **** response on others like i see with other wizards. Thanks again for the help :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]