Serial Number: 0x00000000

BANK 1/DIMM0:

Size: 4 GB
Type: DDR3
Speed: 1067 MHz
Manufacturer: 0x04CD
Part Number: 0x46412D38353030434C372D34474253510000
Serial Number: 0x00000000

My concern: Sometimes my WLAN mouse lags and game skips frames. Any help?

Thanks in advance.
Edited by ivan#6320 on 1/3/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Whats with apple users? bunch of noobs got macs for xmass?

Honestly take it up with apple, or at least go tech support forum... this is 4th post ive seen in last 2 days coming from an unrelated mac (user) issue
Reply Quote
hate to break it to you FrenzyFriend, but this IS the "Mac Tech Support" forum....

I have a feeling, like most PC users whom hate us Mac users and call us noobs or question "why would you even try to play a game on a Mac in the first place?" have either NEVER used an Apple product to see just how great they are, or have used one but CANT afford to buy one so they just take it out on us by bashing the computer we use.

I use PC's all day at work and while I used to game strictly on PC's as well, once I got my first Mac, I did everything possible on the Mac because of how easy to use and how fast it was....now on my 3rd Mac and love it!!! Also, even with virus protection, all of my Windows PC's tend to always get a virus/spyware/etc now and then, while NONE of my Mac's has EVER seen such a thing!!!

To the OP - I wish I could help you but I am "one of the noobs" whom did get a new MacBook Pro for Xmas and LOVE IT and it plays Diablo 3 greatly...I know on my old MacBook Air that had a similar processor as yours does but less ram and video memory and I couldnt even launch this game so at least you got that going for you!!!

Hopefully someone more familiar with this game will be able to help you out better than I can - good luck!
Reply Quote
my bad lol... Dont know how I got from General to this forum...

regards to you statement: I used bunch of mac products (desktop, laptops) and was only satisfied with iphones but only after jail breaking (and only with 3g/3gs- newer are badly designed and have plenty of features that are not truly practical for a everyday smartphone).. the apple computers seem easy to operate under default conditions which are very limited imho... and they might be "powerful" however usually under clocked/non-upgradable and cant allocate the resources for a practical use due to wasteful design of the os... I use Win for gaming and movies and Linux for more open environment... Mac appeals to me as devices for technologically challenged people (which is not a bad marketing considering more and more people dont know how to use anything these days)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]