Diablo® III

Looking for Vendel the Armorsmith

I've spent about 8 hours now looking for this guy....

I'm fed up. I'll be on for the next 4 hours. If somebody find him, or wants to help me find him let me know...

Thanks!
Reply Quote
He's in the Watch Tower as you just start Level 2. It's a random spam so its pot luck if he is there or not. Watch Tower is located in the Southern Highlands left side along the edgeline.

This one will come up a fair amount of times.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I know exactly where he spawns. I just have !@#$ luck...

I did this run over 500 times, about 350 of which had the watchtower, and not once did Vendel spawn...
Reply Quote
A trick I did to get him to spawn was to get it to spawn, find him not there. Go to the checkpoint where the gates are closed. Leave game and then start it from there.

It only took me about 5 runs like this and he spawned on Level 2. Be aware though the Watch Tower doesn't spawn every run. It should take you only 5-10 mins to do it this way.
Reply Quote
found him add me if you want i got like few minutes left till i reset mp8..
Reply Quote
im gonna reset now sorry closed.
Reply Quote
aww. sorry i didnt see this in time... thanks for trying.

still need him so if you find please let me know!!
Reply Quote
i got Vendel online again add me ingame if you need ill be on for few minutes im just key hunting
Reply Quote
closed again sorry you miss it...
Reply Quote
got him now.
will hold for 10 mins only.

EDIT: gone.
Edited by swapto#1469 on 1/6/2013 5:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
got him again.
5 mins...

edit:gone.
Edited by swapto#1469 on 1/7/2013 5:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]