Diablo® III

80 mil for upgrade. Want to help?

View profile
nope. you had 22cc on gear without buffs. Still an issue.
Reply Quote
bump. still looking to upgrade a bit with 45 mil
Reply Quote
Ok, didn't know that's what you meant. I'm going to invest into a different ammy to raise my CC. What other stats would you recommend on the ammy? I have 50k life now btw.

So far I've upgraded:

Pants
Boots
Belt
Chest
Reply Quote
Still need help with ammy, gloves, ring, and weapons.

I really do appreciate everyone's help! I've made some good decision today IMO and I've balanced my barb out with EHP.
Reply Quote
View profile
glove with 150str, 9ias, 9cc-10m
ammy with 30-60 dam, 120str, 8cc, 60cd-15m

gets you to 900k fully buffed tdps vs elites with br, wrath, opks

I would think about dropping around 20m on an ef with str/crit/socket with lower dps. This would push you to 975k tdps. Hitting 2.5aps on both weapons, 23.5cc on gear. I might consider pushing the cc on the ammy to get to 25cc total. Sacrifice some avg dam or cd.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice! I have 45mil left.

Looking to upgrade my weapons now. Thinking about:

EF MH 1100 DPS OS/1H Sword STR/CD/OS/LS

or

Upgrade OH to EF with 50+ CD

The EF MH idea would allow me to remove bloodthirst as a passive. I believe I would be at about the same DPS in both of these scenarios though. Thoughts?
Reply Quote
bump for help :D
Reply Quote
View profile
1100dps ef for the mh with or without str is quite weak since your top end damage # will probably be around 1k and cost you way more than a rare with 1200 top end, str, socket.

IMO mh EF is for top tier gear since a good one will cost several hundred mil.
Reply Quote
There's one for 30mil with 136 STR (1131 DPS). I can't find any maces w/ 1200 dps/os/str for lower than that or around that.

Still bad idea?
Reply Quote
View profile
top end damage # is not the same as big number dps. best thing to do is learn how to use d3rawr and see what your fully buffed tdps is with both weapons. Otherwise you are blindly spending gold.
Reply Quote
I use it but I can't find the true or top end number you're talking about
Reply Quote
View profile
its the xxx-yyyy (e.g. 700-1200) number stated under the big number dps.
Reply Quote
nm found it thx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]