Diablo® III

You don't have the Right.... To be Angry...

DeMasked
Interesting post, I agree that it's a bit disappointing seeing all the things that Blizzard has taken out or changed...

Sadly I still have slight hope in Blizzard fixing this game when it comes to balancing and end game content.

LOL! Yeah it's called the Diablo 3 Expansion pack! LOL!!
Edited by Valsu#1259 on 1/6/2013 3:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
It's because Blizzard has the stats to know how marginal the complainers are. When you have stats showing that the percentage of people who even visit/look at the forums (and many fewer than that actually post) is under 5% or 1%, you can put the complaints in context. Nothing will ever be 100% popular with everyone.

However, people like me come to the forum when they detect that something is wrong with the game. It is not a random selection of people.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 03:19 AMPosted by Hawkeye
I speak for myself only

Join the club. I never said what anyone else thinks, aside from that posters on the board think they're more representative than they are. You don't even dispute the truth of that, just that I haven't provided the evidence.
Reply Quote
Some people do and some don't. I actually refrain myself from coming here if nothing important isn't going on atm but read some interesting threads considering my char or in smaller parts, threads like these. If everyone who bought the game came to the forums and started posting...
Now to the point. People, you would be surprised that, many people who play this game, actually aren't speaking any of foreign languages (english included) and don't understand squat that people write in here. It's funny but actually it isn't. Most people that come to the forums to read some positive and or negative feedback, get drawn to discussions that are already said couple of dozen times and are tired of constant "threading". Blizzard knows it and you know it. Changes are gonna go forever. Nerfs, un-nerfs etc... are the part of improving the game to (of course) better.
Great deal of threads that i've read since launch (but didn't bought it at launch), were actually good. I remember Gore's wall of text. I dunno if he still plays the game but he said some serious things.
Well consclusion for my part. Play the damm game any way you wanna. From this point on only a server wipe can help everyone. Economy went to hell but i feel sorry for HC chars and for people that use RMAH. I don't like RMAH and don't use it. I feel thats the actual endgame of D3 is HC. I hope that any future changes will improve all chars and the game to the point where all builds will be viable (so-so), fix few bugs (here and there) and when starting a game when playing HC i won't be killed in first couple of seconds and after that everything is fine.
I ain't angry. This is game. Like D1&2 were at their beginnings though i wished for darker theme (D1) and some parts of D2 but they wanted something new, different and people went for Diablo title like flies on you know what. This is age of online play where MMOs rule and ARPGs drool but i think there it will come the day when all of this will not be important.
This game has potential but it isn't polished to the bone. Maybe it will never be for some but the question is this :Why in the hell you bought the game in the first place? (coz of Diablo title
excluded).
Cheers

-Hybrid
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 03:37 AMPosted by LunathirEth
It's because Blizzard has the stats to know how marginal the complainers are. When you have stats showing that the percentage of people who even visit/look at the forums (and many fewer than that actually post) is under 5% or 1%, you can put the complaints in context. Nothing will ever be 100% popular with everyone.

However, people like me come to the forum when they detect that something that they personally think is wrong with the game. It is not a random selection of people.

I fixed that for you.

But, that is precisely my point. It's almost like the forum poster base are not a scientific sampling of the player base as a whole! Oh no wait, it's not just like that, it is that.

That's why it's important to put the complaints in context.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:47 AMPosted by Picard
i swear this shadowaegis guy goes on every thread and defends this game.

The real question is why Blizzard has absolutely no idea of what the possible outcomes were, when they are the ones who designed the game?

It was probably a fair call that IAS had to be nerfed, but you have to wonder how the hell anybody at Blizzard did not know that this outcome was the be expected?

It is almost horrifying to think that a large amount of players understand the underlying mechanics of the game better than the developers with access to the source code!!
Reply Quote
My eyes are opened. I feel like Sonmi-451 from Cloud Atlas realizing a great and terrible truth...

My heart is truly broken. I no longer feel like playing and I will probably wind up quitting for good because I know playing this only helps those awful people.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 04:25 AMPosted by gHoSt
12.1 Inferno Being insane at release (for some classes)

it should be like that... the promise "YOU WILL DIE" was awesome. And I'm saying it as a monk.

Then crybabies came and inferno became easier than normal -.-
Edited by shodan#2468 on 1/6/2013 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bumping for blues (not to delete this.)
Reply Quote
excellent thread +1

it's sad that i'm legitimately surprised this wasn't deleted
Reply Quote
View profile

((This is one of my many alt accounts, No im not going to post my main. No you cannot have my gear. No i dont care about apostrophes and capitalizing i :D))

Many alt accounts? Why on earth would anyone want many alt accounts besides for the use of botting.... Hope they track your ip and ban all your accounts.
Reply Quote
D3 Unlimited gold exploit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cknLs9AiW-A

D3 Ridiculous repair bills - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCu1GCSTDjI
Reply Quote
View profile
excellent thread +1

it's sad that i'm legitimately surprised this wasn't deleted
Staff is too busy sipping on egg nogg.
Reply Quote
The iceing on the cake is the fact that Blizz think it's acceptable to leave a bug like minions RD, that players will enconter every single game, on for months without adressing it.

This solely says how much they care for the game. And the fact that they are withholding PvP as some sort of saving grace that would bring everyone back and make all fine and dandy, that's just wishful thinking.

They should just focus and try to make this the best game possible, if the game is good players will come back, not in mass like it was on release, that oportunity is long gone and dead, but they may come in enought to make the game profitable enoght to be at least decent.
Edited by Yngwey#1995 on 1/6/2013 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]