Diablo® III

Did I undersell my SOJ??

Cold damage 6%
Strafe 5%
Elite 30%
Max D. 10.

Sold in minutes the moment I put on ah.
Sold for 45 mil.

I know strafe is now a popular build. So I'm starting to think I could have gotten a lot more for it.
Reply Quote
yea undersold
Reply Quote
Its the cold damage ^^, really popular because of its application with cull of the weak
Reply Quote
I got this like a month ago and got it for 20 mil and it had no b/o and won it very easily. You think I could have gotten like Double that?? When I tested out strafe from 70-80plvl It's not as fast as ball lightning and HA. And the best passives for me was vengeance, nightstalker, and tactical advantage.

I probably should have put no b/o.
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 1/4/2013 6:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 month ago, gold was 40-50 cents, now gold is..
Reply Quote
just 30%/6% cold is worth more than that. add in flavor of the month... well at least you made some gold off it

o/
Reply Quote
I guess everyone makes a mistake at least once. At least I didn't forget to add a zero lol. Thx
Reply Quote
6cold/10/30 + any skill SoJs are always pretty valuable, they're basically perfect stats on a best in slot ring.

Even if it's a skill people don't use much (rapid fire or something), it's never a bad idea to hold on for a good price because you never know when Blizzard will decide to change a skill and suddenly it's the new flavour of the month.
Reply Quote
You made a 25mil profit. Not bad.
Reply Quote
Not sure about you underselling it but the guy who sold it for 20M definitely did.
Reply Quote
6cold/10/30 + any skill SoJs are always pretty valuable, they're basically perfect stats on a best in slot ring.

Even if it's a skill people don't use much (rapid fire or something), it's never a bad idea to hold on for a good price because you never know when Blizzard will decide to change a skill and suddenly it's the new flavour of the month.

Whether or not SoJ is BiS is still debatable. It might be the BiS after you have reached a certain DPS though.
Edited by DChe#1664 on 1/4/2013 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well I sold it because I moved out of strafe and will never look back and I needed funding for some of my new gear. I don't like having gear just sitting doing nothing and possibly being devalued later on which has happened a lot to me. The only SOJ I'm looking for now is an SOJ spike trap which is seems to be BiS to some because the prices are ridiculous.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 08:09 AMPosted by DChe
Whether or not SoJ is BiS is still debatable. It might be the BiS after you have reached a certain DPS though.

I'm ok with this! The more people that find it debatable, the cheaper it stays ;)
Edited by Myon#1319 on 1/4/2013 9:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
soj doesnt raise ur paper dps and thats what really matters right?
Reply Quote
wait, it gives u 5 to 6 % elem damage to ur weapons black damage....op
Reply Quote
It's okay, you are selling near market value, and you just made 25 mil profit. Don't know what you are complaining about?
Reply Quote
Sold in minutes the moment I put on ah.
Sold for 45 mil.

I'd have bought it right away too if i saw it for 45m, lol.
Reply Quote
30% elite - cold damage soj can go for alot.

And yours is strafe which is pretty popular now, could probably go over 80m+ if you didn't put a buyout...
Reply Quote
so how much is a cold 6/10/30 7% hungering arrow SOJ worth?
Reply Quote
holy crap ur gear is disgusting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]