Diablo® III

The "You're doing it wrong" thread

01/04/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Miazga
U are doing it wrong if u dont have at least 40k HP regardless of the class

Nice DPS on your characters.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 08:52 AMPosted by CardinalMDM
You don't have at least 7 pickup radius while farming.

As a brief sidebar, I'm beginning to think pickup radius is really underrated.

Somehow or another, my Barb acquired a pickup radius of 22 (completely unintentional). Now it feels like gold or health globes just have to fall on the ground for me to pick them up. It's crazy, :-)

I completely agree, I'm searching atm for a part of my gear that I could add some pick up radius
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong if you think girlfriends matter because within a few years you'll be tired of her and wonder why you spent so much time and effort on her.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Madmax
You're doing it wrong if you think girlfriends matter because within a few years you'll be tired of her and wonder why you spent so much time and effort on her.

loll, 5 years here....
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Smoovemove

loll, 5 years here....

Or just a guy that doesn't want to have a girlfriend.
Reply Quote

Actually that's incorrect...while 40K health is a great sweet spot for 90% of the farming builds...you can get by just fine with 35K health if you are a good TR monk....I've seen people go as low as 30K health with TR if their DPS is good enough. So let's not get stuck on the 40K health...this isn't UBERS...it's MP0 for xp....
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong...
When you make inherently negative threads.
Try reframing this in a positive light.

Might want to read my post I made, read the very end. It was positive.
Reply Quote

so say the person only have 39K health on his DH
Reply Quote
Anyways....

You're doing it wrong if you farm keys anything below 4-5 and expect it to drop every run.
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong if you log in for a few hours a day every day for a week and EXPECT a legendary.

You're doing it wrong if you're doing it wrong by doing it wrong and then when you do it right you're still doing it wrong. (Farming legendaries)
Reply Quote
I'll start.

You're doing it wrong if....

You don't have at least 7 pickup radius while farming.

Lets keep it up! We all might learn something new.

I laughed out loud at this! I seriously thought this was a joke. Who actually farms for gold?
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 10:29 AMPosted by KainDraven
You're doing it wrong if you log in for a few hours a day every day for a week and EXPECT a legendary.

What constitutes a few hours? 3? 4? Ok, lets say 3 hours. 3x7. 21 hours of game play. If you can't find at least ONE legendary in that time, you ARE doing it wrong! lol

Hell if you can't find 1 legendary in less than 10 hours you are doing it wrong.

And if you think you can sell every legendary you find, yep, you guessed it.

:P
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong if...
you have a 300million barb and can't do mp10
Reply Quote
Wrong, you're doing it if... damnit! I did it wrong... :(
Reply Quote
your doing it wrong if you do anything the same way I do it.... for the first time.
Reply Quote

You're doing it wrong if you're doing it wrong by doing it wrong and then when you do it right you're still doing it wrong. (Farming legendaries)

4 legendaries for me yesterday, 4 hours of play
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]