Diablo® III

The "You're doing it wrong" thread

You're doing it wrong if you don't have a socket in your weapon. Dat Emerald!
Reply Quote
no run speed? your doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong if you pick up every rare that drops.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 11:08 AMPosted by ArmyofBono

heh i used to do that
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong if you think a crappy version of a set item or legendary is worth using over a rare with similar stats. Also, you can dye them and make your character more pleasing to the eye for the long grinding ahead
Reply Quote
Posted by ArmyofBono

heh i used to do that

I still do :(
Reply Quote
You are doing it wrong if.... you think patch 1.0.7 will be released in the next weeks and you'll be able to enjoy a nice pvp
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Ixir
you're doing it wrong if you create threads about you're doing it wrong.

I "liked" this for you.

Onto the next one.

You're doing it wrong if you post you're doing it wrong in a doing it wrong thread stating the op is doing it wrong by posting it. :)

Edit: you are also doing it wrong if you name your barb beserker and don't have wrath of the berserker. :)

damn, full points to you.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Stormyknight
You're doing it wrong if...You die to reflect damage.

TRUE
Reply Quote
If you are doing ok , then you are doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
Posted by Miazga
U are doing it wrong if u dont have at least 40k HP regardless of the class

Actually that's incorrect...while 40K health is a great sweet spot for 90% of the farming builds...you can get by just fine with 35K health if you are a good TR monk....I've seen people go as low as 30K health with TR if their DPS is good enough. So let's not get stuck on the 40K health...this isn't UBERS...it's MP0 for xp....

Even if for ubers. You don't need that much life for every class
I run mp10 ubers all the time with 25k life + 6000Armor/600AR/20% dodge + Force armor Actually the way force armor works means the less life you have, (while not getting one shot) the better. For wiz it is the effective diamond skin that matters (low life + force armor means more hits from DS), for other class it is EHP (not hp) matters.
Good migration + high hp > Good migration + low hp > bad migration + high hp > bad migration + low hp.
This is simple because LoH/LS/potion heals are not based on % hp
Reply Quote
Your doing it wrong if your trying to paragon lvl without Ruby in Helm and Hellfire Ring

Your also doing it wrong if your trying to paragon lvl anywhere other than act 3
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong if every major change involves "doubling it".
Reply Quote
When not looking for keys youre doing it wrong if you play higher than mp1 in act 1, you play higher than mp0 in act 3, or you play act 2 or act 4 alltogether.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 11:09 AMPosted by atom428

heh i used to do that

+1
Reply Quote
you're doing it wrong if you do uber runs on any MP lvl's lower than 8.
Reply Quote
You're doing it wrong if you rolled a Witch Doctor, like I did.
Reply Quote
I'll start.

You're doing it wrong if....

You don't have at least 7 pickup radius while farming.

Lets keep it up! We all might learn something new.

I laughed out loud at this! I seriously thought this was a joke. Who actually farms for gold?

While doing xp/finding items to sell, if you don't have it, at high paragon level, you are missing out on not a ton of gold, but at least 2 million during a good farm period.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]