Diablo® III

Which companion to use?

I'm just starting out farming and trying to finish inferno - which companion is best?
Reply Quote
I like the Ferret, Bat and Boar. The best? I guess the bat's hatred regen on top of the fact it can't die make the bat the best, since the Boar can die I would say the baconator is second.
Reply Quote
bat for fast farming or leveling. boar for ubers or if you are dying too much. two headed beast ferrets for extra gold but i really think it's unnecessary and insignificant. nobody uses the wolf, it sucks
Reply Quote
I love the hatred regen of the bat, but the boar gives such nice resistances plus the fact that it can be targeted by mobs means it can tank for you to a limited degree. That thing has saved my bacon more often than it's been turned to bacon.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 12:38 PMPosted by blkdrgn
two headed beast ferrets for extra gold but i really think it's unnecessary and insignificant.

No love for the ferrets? You don't like when they are a centimeter away from picking up a 4k pile of gold and then flies across the screen like the killer bunny from the Holy Grail to attack a fallen?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]