Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

If you are a monk, and need help killing ubers to get a hellfire ring, post on this thread. My hope is that some other geared monks will checkout this thread and also be willing to carry monks for free. The only condition I would have for the carry is you supplying the machines, since I don't farm the wardens anymore to craft machines.

This thread is a result of the multitude of guys trying to charge for carries with players supplying all the machines. That is a waste of gold unless you need a ring IMMEDIATELY and the guys charging are available to carry you. I would expect that most guys looking for a carry are willing to be a bit patient and not waste their gold on guys charging for uber kills.
artemiss#1640
scrapz#1142 (TeamScrapz members- Narcolepsy#1563 and Findreth#1281)
InsuranceGuy#1986
icyraine#6715
AnHiLaToR#1467
NOTE: The above monks carry frequently. If you need a carry, you may want to add these guys first.

legalos#1110
kfg#1717
syrrah#1463
duhast#1683
duketrible#6674
JRDIIORIO#1327
jco310#1218 (**I'm only on from about 8:30-10:30 PST)
simplemath#1821 (Playing PoE, rarely on)
boro#1324
Xenxei#1548
cucacola54Mx#1897
Druin#1518
prawnstar#1239
Easter#1808
CharlesDur#1834
MrNastyTime#1577
Piffle#1874
SQ79#6320
Peacemaker#1792
Lestat#1966
Ryoka#1646
skyang#1976 (Barb buddy who also has a CM wizard)
Mandarin#1831 (CM wizard)
Frigg#1154 (also has barb and WD)
FML#1883

BARBS:
happynikon#1844
Violentine #1122
NOTE1: You guys need your own machines or you will need to bring somebody who has them. If the carriers have machines and do not mind using them, they will. To make it easier for all of us, once you have the 3 machines, let us know and we can carry you. Also, leaving the game (hit esc, then select leave game) once the portals is opened is a good idea as it saves us a lot of time. If you are geared enough to contribute in the fight, we would like the assistance, however, if you die and/or are undergeared, leaving the game does help us. We will let you know when to rejoin. DO NOT LEAVE THE PARTY OR YOU WILL LOSE THE ORGAN DROP

NOTE2: I am not on a lot anymore since I am waiting for PvP. That being said, feel free to add me and when I am on, if you are on, we will do a run.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you check the "Looking for Group" forum, you will see quite a few guys also offering free uber kills. If nobody is available here to help, it may be worthwhile to check that forum.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 1/10/2013 10:40 AM PST
err nvm
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 12/14/2012 2:24 PM PST
@SuperJJ

Yes, I am quite well geared.

If you want to provide free portals with your machines, let me know. I'm sure the monk community would appreciate that.

EDIT: Nice edit SuperJJ. Too bad I did not copy your post prior to your edit, oh well.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 12/14/2012 3:18 PM PST
My buddy is a WD and I am a Monk and we can just do MP4 ubders so I will be adding you at some point as that is a siiick deal!

Thanks!
Edited by Saffron#1970 on 12/14/2012 2:33 PM PST
Sam and I helped carry 2 monks last night, both got their rings. clap clap

if you need help, lmk
Thanks Scrapz, hoepfully some more guys post offering to help (Druin, Simplemath, whoever else I have forgotten.....).
Yep im always down to do this - I usually go into gen chat and offer free MP10 for 1 person with 3 IMs
I cant dps enough to carry more than 1 at MP10, or I would.. so I offer 1@MP10, 2@MP9 or 3 at MP8
I got three portals and I'd like to have someone help me with a run on MP10. :)
I'm off for the evening, but feel free to add me simplemath#1821 and i'd be happy to help you some other day
Will do! My B-tag is Reslin#1758
Edited by Reslin#1758 on 12/14/2012 4:09 PM PST
@Orion

Unfortunately, I don't provide portals. Perhaps another "uber killer" will accommodate you. Conversely, if you have friends that have portals, just invite them and they can open the portals.

Edit: Simplemath......where the *&^% is your axe...get rid of that Skorn.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 12/14/2012 4:22 PM PST
this sounds nice :D, I still coudnt get the plan to drop :(
@Orion

Unfortunately, I don't provide portals. Perhaps another "uber killer" will accommodate you. Conversely, if you have friends that have portals, just invite them and they can open the portals.

Hey JC. Can you run me? I have three portals.
@Reslin

I can in a few hours, I am at work for a while longer. I usually am on for a few hours in the evenings, basically 8-10PM PST (I live in California).
I can also help out with this. I usually run in tandem with another decent character to make the seige/khule fight a bit easier but can carry any 1 or 2 ppl with 3 portals in mp10.

I'm happy to work with any of the monks that volunteered here or I will invite a friend. I'm online now till around 9pm EST if anyone needs

You can add me ingame: artemiss#1640
@Reslin

I can in a few hours, I am at work for a while longer. I usually am on for a few hours in the evenings, basically 8-10PM PST (I live in California).

That's cool. I'll be up still by then.
@OP

good to know you start making a post after i made it(free carry) 1 month ago. keep it up, i bet you will be flooded with requests.
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 12/14/2012 4:32 PM PST
He's aware of that. That's why he's asking other well geared monks to help out.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]