Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

pekson#6284 i'd like help with ubers 10 please I got 3 machines.
@SuperJJ

I get flooded with requests all the time, for a multitude of reasons, be it PvP, uber kills, advice, MP10 full act kills, whatever. In any case, you are welcome to participate in free carries. If you choose not to, we all understand.
hey man, just got my infernal machine :D.
I will be on tonight and already sent you a friend invitation
Silvragon#1766
Edited by Silvragon#1766 on 12/14/2012 4:58 PM PST
Thanks for offering to do this. Although my monk is fairly well-geared (200k+ dual wielding), I don't have enough connections to do uber runs frequently so all my hellfire rings are garbage. Add me if you need another monk to help with ubers.
I can help do ubers for free MP8 and 9 (solo), just bring the machines, MP10 with a wiz friend or a Barb friend.

Add me :)
Edited by cucacola54Mx#1897 on 12/14/2012 5:30 PM PST
I can help do mp10 on my wiz I THINK. I haven't tried it but I have the gear for infinite freeze. If you guys haven't done ubers with a good wiz yet, its a joke.
would love help with runs!

Edit: Simplemath......where the *&^% is your axe...get rid of that Skorn.

I use skorn for ubers for the 50k dps. The axe is a pvp piece. I don't need that kind of sustain for pve
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sithlord supports this MP10 carrier campaign.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/14/2012 6:05 PM PST
I sent a few friend requests out to everyone who offered to help. I can assist, but am for the most part not anywhere geared enough for mp10. I am however looking to start grouping with more people, for soloing has become boring and a bit monotonous. Would love to hear from any of you and have 3 machines waiting!
Getting in game now...
I'm always up for helping. Anyone with machines looking let me know as well.

@jco if you need any help with any of your runs as well feel free to send me a whisper.
I'm online now and ready to help anyone that needs carry. Just carried a couple of guys through mp10 for their first rings and it went really well.

add me ingame: artemiss#1640
I'm online now and ready to help anyone that needs carry. Just carried a couple of guys through mp10 for their first rings and it went really well.

Arty is awesome.

I was one of those 2! It wasn't actually my first ring, but certainly was my first time on MP 10 doing ubers. I was impressed that I managed to not die. =)

I look forward to the day where I am geared enough to carry people on 9/10.

Arty is awesome.

I was one of those 2! It wasn't actually my first ring, but certainly was my first time on MP 10 doing ubers. I was impressed that I managed to not die. =)

I look forward to the day where I am geared enough to carry people on 9/10.

thank you very much for the recommendation piffle. I actually mean't theArnold that you ran with and reslin who I helped earlier. I was pretty sure you had done before :)

EDIT: and you did great for your first time in mp10
Edited by Artemiss#1640 on 12/14/2012 9:58 PM PST
Two guys got rings, hope they are good. I will be on tomorrow night.

Thanks for all the other monks helping out, appreciate it.
Bump
Hi, I don't have the infernal machines but if anyone would let me tag along with them for the ring I will appreciate it. I tried finding the parts but it's kind of hard for me.
You can add me, this is my d3 profile.

thanks
Edited by Dosu#1368 on 12/15/2012 7:31 AM PST
I would love to do this :D
I've been doing free mp10 uber carries. I'm happy to help out my fellow monks.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]