Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

Have my machines and looking for a cary tonight.

Thanks guys!

Rock
have machines and will be on for a few hours hoping for a carry to my first ring. Thanks!
I have one machine ready to go. Since it is possible to carry more than one person, if anyone is interested in combining machines/portals, I am in.

n1vek#1610
View profile
Have my machines and looking for a cary tonight.

Thanks guys!

Rock

Just added you man I'll be on for a couple hours.
jco310

If you need a barb to help for free, let me know or add me.
^

Glad to add you to the list, we won't hold you playing a barb against you.

@MrNastyTime

Did the server instability tonight kill your HC monk? I can't log in so looks like I'm watching tv tonight.
View profile
^

Glad to add you to the list, we won't hold you playing a barb against you.

@MrNastyTime

Did the server instability tonight kill your HC monk? I can't log in so looks like I'm watching tv tonight.

Yeah it sucks man hit a crappy lag spike =/
Just got my infernal machines and looking forward to getting my first ring. Anyone there to carry me?

Nihil#6197
i wanna try mp10 uber but, not sure why im struggling with some elite packs and with my dps i shd be able to do it? :S
have 3 machines, looking for carry, but i would like one more player with machines and 2 for carry, so that we both get two rings, seems kind of a waste to get only 1 ring from 3 machines. Gonna be online for the next 6 hours (will check this forum regularly)
@LongIsland i can join :)
cool, n ow we need two ppl who can carry us
Umm, not to sound like a TOTAL noob but what does "3 machines" mean?
Jco, can you update the first post and let the people who are being carried know that they are required to bring all 3 machines. Burnt up 9 of our own yesterday.

Also guys if you die and are under 120k dps/cannot be rezzed, please leave the game but stay in the party. We will ask you to rejoin when we are ready. You will still get the organs. Carrying 2-3 dead people solo vs 600million hp is no fun.
@Carries

You guys need your own machines or you will need to bring somebody who has them. If the carriers have machines and do not mind using them, they will. To make it easier for all of us, once you have the 3 machines, let us know and we can carry you. Also, leaving the game once the portals is opened is a good idea as it saves us a lot of time. If you are geared enough to contribute in the fight, we would like the assistance, however, if you die and/or are undergeared, leaving the game does help us. We will let you know when to rejoin.
@Carries

You guys need your own machines or you will need to bring somebody who has them. If the carriers have machines and do not mind using them, they will. To make it easier for all of us, once you have the 3 machines, let us know and we can carry you. Also, leaving the game once the portals is opened is a good idea as it saves us a lot of time. If you are geared enough to contribute in the fight, we would like the assistance, however, if you die and/or are undergeared, leaving the game does help us. We will let you know when to rejoin.

you say it so much nicer then me.
01/07/2013 10:38 AMPosted by scrapz

this ^ LOL

it's also hard to try to type a msg to them in game fighting ubers to remind them to leave! didn't you die typing scrapz?! haha

if only you weren't so glassy...
anyone for carrying now? Since we can leave, i guess one carrier is enough to carry two guys, if they both leave, right?
View profile
Jco, can you update the first post and let the people who are being carried know that they are required to bring all 3 machines. Burnt up 9 of our own yesterday.

Also guys if you die and are under 120k dps/cannot be rezzed, please leave the game but stay in the party. We will ask you to rejoin when we are ready. You will still get the organs. Carrying 2-3 dead people solo vs 600million hp is no fun.

+1 good thing we did the kw on the first run so I had enough keys to make a machine for that second guy.

this ^ LOL

it's also hard to try to type a msg to them in game fighting ubers to remind them to leave! didn't you die typing scrapz?! haha

if only you weren't so glassy...

yeah, lol. If I hit enter afterwards it would be like this

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 Q Q Q Q Q 3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q 4444444 31231231232132132121312311234123123123123124 WTF?!!?
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/7/2013 11:43 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]