Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

Starting MP10 runs. Add me Narcolepsy#1563, our mage Findreth#1281 or scrapz#1142 if you need a carry.

You can check our progress at http://www.twitch.tv/narcolepsydiii

Scrapz approved carriers, my main team I use. Typically get 5 stacks, kill kw and all 3 ubers in under 25mins. Legit.
View profile
Vouch for the above. Held my own on a few runs with them but looked like a rookie compared to these monsters!

Also Scrapz is that a new eHP heavy Nats ring I see? Nice.
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 1/10/2013 10:34 AM PST
TeamScrapz looks fine to me. I will add your team to the list.
Vouch for the above. Held my own on a few runs with them but looked like a rookie compared to these monsters!

Also Scrapz is that a new eHP heavy Nats ring I see? Nice.

Yeah, very minor upgrade since I was feeling super squishy in my PvE gear. Substituted the 40 physical resist for 8 percent life. 1.5k DPS and 60k EHP upgrade.

@jco

Thanks! Those two are usually on fairly often. They could also use a third monk IIRC, though we played with lestat and she may be replacing me:(
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/10/2013 11:01 AM PST
Lestat has been added to the list.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 1/10/2013 11:06 AM PST
My friends from wow need to stop stacking 3 bads and then asking me to run them through mp8-10... these teams seem like its so much more fun. -_- 25 min runs, last one I did was more like 45 min - 1 hr... everyone of my friends is sub 100k dps and low ehp. They spend more time rezzing eachother than applying bad dps.
Lestat has been added to the list.

Is IRRC supposed to be IIRC?

JCO, my personal spell checker.
You do seem to have spelling snafus quite often.

EDIT: Enot, you are welcome to run with us, we do fairly quick runs and don't aggro multiple packs unless we are getting bored. Feel free to add any of the carriers.

EDIT2: Scrapz, I will refrain from being your personal spellcheck. It is tough, but I will persevere and not do it.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 1/10/2013 11:08 AM PST
lol, it's ok. It makes me laugh every time
Yah I may need to start asking some of the carriers to come with if they are free, just to speed things up, my gear isn't quite there to just faceroll through mp10 while carrying 3.

I'd just feel bad if it was a frustrating run >< lol
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/10/2013 11:26 AM PST
Yah I may need to start asking some of the carriers to come with if they are free, just to speed things up, my gear isn't quite there to just faceroll through mp10 while carrying 3.

I'd just feel bad if it was a frustrating run >< lol

I don't think any of us faceroll while carrying 3, except you know .... those guys lol
scrapz#1142 - online now.

I think narc is busy with other carriers today, looking for a partner:D
scrapz#1142 - online now.

I think narc is busy with other carriers today, looking for a partner:D

Sigh at time zones - I dont get home from work for another 3 hours.
View profile
what time zone is everyone on? i'll be on to play in about 9 hours. my bro in law (barb, sorry!) and i have a full set of machines. we're a little low dps to do mp10 efficiently ourselves, but we don't die either.
01/10/2013 07:30 PMPosted by MrMojoRisin
what time zone is everyone on? i'll be on to play in about 9 hours. my bro in law (barb, sorry!) and i have a full set of machines. we're a little low dps to do mp10 efficiently ourselves, but we don't die either.

I'll be online in 9 hours.

I'll bring the dps if you like! That will be around 11pm my time.

GMT +10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
View profile
cool cayzer! i'm in perth!
01/10/2013 07:39 PMPosted by MrMojoRisin

Ah nice! I'm down in Hobart.

Also If you ever go in AUS/NZ you will see an uber farming sticky thread. I can vouch for a lot of the guys on there at mp10 level.
View profile
01/10/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Cayzer

Ah nice! I'm down in Hobart.

Also If you ever go in AUS/NZ you will see an uber farming sticky thread. I can vouch for a lot of the guys on there at mp10 level.

I remember when I was young what it took to communicate with our family overseas. Land line only. And when you did there were no international calling cards. You would have to organize a way to tell someone to be at the phone on the other end when you call.

Mostly it would be those stubby red, white and blue bordered envelopes and it would take weeks, if not months to get a response.

No we just instant message and video chat.

My dad still uses the good ol' fashion phone though :D.

The world is shrinking....
READY FOR NEXT CARRY

scrapz#1142
Hi I was wondering if anyone would be interested in carrying 2 barbs through an MP 10 UBER'S runs. We have the 3 Infernal Machines. Message me Forlife#1344.
Edited by Forlife#1344 on 1/10/2013 10:05 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]