Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

Yo I would like a carry if someone could help out. My wiz can handle mp5 alright, but I don't think i have ever tried mp10, I'm sure I would be useless at such a high mp but i would try anyway lol.

got 3 machines currently, but running ubers in mp5 looks daunting when i think of needing 3 organs.

unfortunately my monk is no longer in action (waiting for more gold to filter in) so i would be helping out as best i can with a entry level CM wiz.

just drop me a line
^<----profile
Edited by Amos#6777 on 1/10/2013 10:51 PM PST
Big ups for scrapz +1

He and his team helped me get my first ring, great fun, felt like it took 2 second, gotta go farm some more keys now lol.

cheerz guys.
On if anyone needs help.
I need a carry, but would like to be two of us to get 2 rings form my 3 machines
i am on monk chat if anyone is free
how do you get onto monk chat?
type /join monk chat
Might be on tonight, if I'm not on another Terraria bender. (which btw Scrapz and others you should get and join us on our world server).

Had a great time last night, except for the part were we attempted to shut down the blizz servers with cyclones.
world server? not familiar with that? There are more then one server? How do they differ?
01/11/2013 11:46 AMPosted by LongIsland
world server? not familiar with that? There are more then one server? How do they differ?

It was in regards to Terraria, each game is considered a "world" when you have a server, you're hosting the world. I just refer to it as a world server, also meaning the game is always up / running as opposed to if someone simply hosts when they play, in which case you can only join them when they both playing and have opened the game to multiplayer.

More on topic, basically I've been fooling around on Terraria in between ubers carries for my friends and or getting on to see if others from the front page list need/want a hand.
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/11/2013 11:53 AM PST
Ok, how do i get on this world?
@LongIsland

Please add Enot and talk to him in game on how to get onto the Terraria world server.
@jco

Did you even run Lobo last night? I looked after I was done with my uber carber and you were offline

@enot

lol, seriously. like I said, monks are too op. they couldn't handle our awesomeness
Scrapz I'll jump on tonight and give you my vent info since tabbing back and forth sometimes means I may miss something, or perfect time tabbing and see messages haha.

If you're so inclined, you can just jump in and let me know if you want an extra hand. Or even use it on your runs if some of the people you're with want to.

^ I suppose I may open that to many/all the carriers, if need be I'll just bump up the server cap if it seems to catch on in usage. Though I know alot of people (myself included many times) just enjoy listening to some music while playing :P

Would be case by case if asked for the time being.
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/11/2013 1:51 PM PST
Scrapz I'll jump on tonight and give you my vent info since tabbing back and forth sometimes means I may miss something, or perfect time tabbing and see messages haha.

If you're so inclined, you can just jump in and let me know if you want an extra hand. Or even use it on your runs if some of the people you're with want to.

Definitely, I'll talk to you ingame about the vent info
anyone currently running MP10 ubers? Have 2 full sets
If anyone is running mp10 i would love a free uber kill. I have 3 machines.
Scrapz I'm in and out, I'll try to message you infos :p
01/11/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Enot
Scrapz I'm in and out, I'll try to message you infos :p

might not be on until fairly late tonight, gonna spend some time wtih the gf
I send friend request to both Enot and Scrapz, so pls one of u accept it and help me with this world server and if u know about someone with uberbosses
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]