Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

very good tread , JCO is probably the best Monk in D3, played only once with JCO and he is real beast . 100 % support from as well.
in game now if anyone needs a carry
@charlesdur

It was a pleasure playing with you guys.

@guys seeking carry

If you've not yet fought ubers, please do a forum search so you are somewhat familiar with them. For the carry, most of us typically can carry 1 guy easily. If we need to carry 2, we will usually get a CM wizard to freeze the ubers and/or another geared guy to probably separate the ubers to take them out easier. If we have a CM wizard in the group, we like to keep the ubers next to one another so the wizard can freeze them. Additionally, since we'd like you guys to participate in the entire uber fight, it may be helpful to use NDE as a passive since you get a free "oops" if you die. Just don't die more than every minute and it will recharge.

Again, thanks for all the guys helping. And, if we drop you from our friends list after killing the ubers, we are just doing that to make room for others seeking rings. Sometimes our friends list get filled up quick.
I can donate 3 machines if needed.
12/15/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Narcolepsy
I can donate 3 machines if needed.

I'll take 2 of them if you don't need. :)
Could someone help me with the ubers, I got 3 machines.
I wouldnt mind some help! I have one of the organs but need the other 2. Only lvl 2 paragon
Dosu Kane and Puff. I sent req's.
re send plz didnt get it >.<
Edited by PUFNSTUF#1500 on 12/15/2012 10:15 AM PST
Narcolepsy #1563

Add me. Or post on a D3 toon. =P
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 12/15/2012 10:17 AM PST
pufnstuf what's your tag?
PUFNSTUF#1500
Thanks simplemath for helping me with the keys and even gearing me to survive mp10~ :)
Grats on your ring puff. I'll farm up some more machines and do another run later today.
If anyone can help me out with ubers all I need is the fang to make my ring.. :)

dosu#1368
I'm online now if anyone has 3 machines and would like a carry in mp10.

Again, I like to work with another well geared toon (and carry one or two ppl) to make the seige/khulle fight easier. Happy to work alongside any of the other monks that volunteered here or I can bring a friend to help out.

Add me ingame: artemiss#1640
I don't think I could carry people on mp9 or mp10 currently, but I can certainly assist another monk in doing so. I can also offer my machines up to people that could use them as well.
12/15/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Vintersorg
I don't think I could carry people on mp9 or mp10 currently, but I can certainly assist another monk in doing so. I can also offer my machines up to people that could use them as well.

I can use the help and have a monk friend that can help you kill the ubers, I sent you a request
thanks narc!
Thank you Artemiss, Kenny, Vintersorg and Nacrolepsy for the help doing ubers!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]