Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

@sorta

I'm done with carries for the day. I will be back tomorrow and if nobody here is available, send me a friend request and I'll add you.
@jco310

Pls add me to the carriers list (cucacola54Mx #1897), already helped some guys that saw my posts in this thread

Usually online at 10:00 P.M. CT. all week

Thanks!
Edited by cucacola54Mx#1897 on 12/17/2012 7:39 AM PST
^

Added
I just started playing again a week ago.
So if anyone have a spot, in a run, i would love to join.
Im pretty broke atm. Any help is really appriciated.

Cheers. Solution#2199
Most of the time, when we carry mp10. It's going to be 3x geared toons + you. What I say below doesn't really apply to that scenario. In the off case when there are only 2 of us carrying 2 undergeared toons in mp10:

If you're dieing every couple seconds and can be absolutely no use to the team. Leave the game.. Yup, leave the game. After a uber kills you, just leave the game but do not leave the party.

By leaving the game, the hp on the ubers drop making our carry easier. Simply rejoin when we tell you to and you will still have your nv stacks and get your organ.

I gained like 3.5 bars of exp @ lvl 95 yesterday.. did quite a few ubers lol
My carry scenario has pretty much boiled down to this:

Me +1 @ MP10

I can carry with 3 down at MP8, but its just "cleaner" when i get 1 to carry, and we get stacks, then a ring.

That said, this:
12/17/2012 09:53 AMPosted by scrapz
If you're dieing every couple seconds and can be absolutely no use to the team. Leave the game.. Yup, leave the game. After a uber kills you, just leave the game but do not leave the party.

Is great advice
Scrapz carried my drunk WD buddy and myself through MP8 and we got all three organs.

We had previously done 8 runs on Mp4 and not once did a fang drop for either of us so thanks Scrapz, it was awesome!
no problem on 3+1 mp 10. need an additional dps monk let me know
The advice from Scrapz is good with regards to leaving the game if you are dying quite a bit. When you exit the game, you will see the carriers in the main party screen and they will let you know when to rejoin. Take the time to checkout AH or just relax. If you want to participate more in the fight, change out a passive to NDE (near death experience) and just do not die more than once a minute so it can recharge. If you do die, we will do what we can to rez you.

Don't worry if you are unable to participate as much as you would like on MP10. The ubers are a challenge even to us geared guys, especially SB/ZK since you get stuck in the darn time bubbles frequently.

NOTE: Be prepared to make some changes to your build before we start the carry. We will try and help you out to sustain longer and that may involve changing your skills/passives. This is just for MP10 ubers and you can change back to your normal skills/passives after the carry.
@jco,simple,scrapz

can chip in to do some mp10 ubers as well. probably able to carry 1 on my own but it's definitely more efficient in a strong group with overlapping mantras.

pls sign me up if you guys need additional members.
I can help carry with any of my characters: zero CD Witch Doctor, 3.01+ CM Wizard or Sprint/WW Barb. I'm para leveling a monk right now but happy to help other monks out. We all know monks will rule PvP so I wanna be ready with friends :)

Yes, this method works well. I've carried 3 at a time with this method lol!
I have farmed machines but haven't done ubers except once at low mp, I'd love to get in on some runs and get a ring and use up some machines, I prob have 10 saved up =P
Added following guys to carry list:
prawnstar#1239
Frigg#1154
Easter#1808
Not mp10 on my own but always willing to lend a hand, hopefully someone like Sam can vouch for me.

I can say confidently I can carry 3 on mp7 (not use the above mentioned technique, just left them dead after a few rezzes). (Lower than 10 I know but if people aren't on, and someone is really iching to get that hellfire.)
Edited by Enot#1820 on 12/17/2012 2:43 PM PST
JCO,

Enxius had added me to his list and i helped once, but he hasn't needed me since, so i'm available to do MP10 uber runs. Looks like you have plenty of monks in the list though.

I'm normally 255k DPS unbuffed in non-TR gear, and have decent resists and life, so add me if you'd like.

thanks
^

Added.

How was the run with Devoware? Only time I've ever seen him post was on that thread Enxius started.
170kdps 520k EHP.

If you want to put me on there.
zomg. leaving work now. ready to kill some ubers tonight

scrapz#1142
^^ sigh at timezones - i have hours of work left.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]