Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

scrapz - (or anyone else) If you're willing, I would love to get the organs for my first ring. Online now for another hour.

Thx - Rolard#1870
Edited by Rolard#1870 on 12/17/2012 7:28 PM PST
Thanks scrapz and the rest or the party - very much appreciated
Hey guys,

Can help people with MP8. Not quite as geared as some of the uber-monks in this thread (150K DPS), but am pretty solid with MP8, so if you'd like, you can add me at silver#1169.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Silver#1169 on 12/17/2012 11:42 PM PST
died during a uber and got downgraded to the b squad. so sad
Hehe b squad scrapz? no good.
i can do 10mp uber, will be on everynight at around 8:30est, any of you need help just ADD MY TAG.(Sakyamuni#1760)
Edited by Sakyamuni#1760 on 12/17/2012 11:00 PM PST

Let me guess, sk/mag fight? I find there's little room for error on that fight. It's also hard to see sk go green or start walking with so many cyclones in the way haha.
^

Yea, some lasers took him out, I had to rez him so I demoted him, haha.

Scrapz is still on the "A" team, everybody who helps is. We all die on the ubers sooner or later, part of the game.
12/18/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Xenxei

Let me guess, sk/mag fight? I find there's little room for error on that fight. It's also hard to see sk go green or start walking with so many cyclones in the way haha.

+100000000000000
How was the run with Devoware? Only time I've ever seen him post was on that thread Enxius started

thanks for adding!

the infamous Brosim was not on that run! we had Enxius, a CM Wiz, myself and the carry. It was insanely fast, organized. Every elite pack was waiting by the waypoints, so i think Enxius pre-staged them there then the party just teleported to him after each pack kill.

BTW, i also i have a Sledgefist with 49% stun just in case, saw you put that next to one of the other monks as well.
Edited by icyraine#6715 on 12/18/2012 8:23 AM PST
@anhilator

Too bad Devo wasn't on.

Updated first post to reflect that you also have a sledgefist. Feel free to help any guys who post that they need help and add some of the carriers if you need another guy to help. I'm on in the evenings (live in Southern California).
Count me In guys, always up to helping to smash some Ubers CharlesDur#1834
12/18/2012 07:54 AMPosted by jco310
I'm on in the evenings (live in Southern California).

same here, SD
Will be on tonight with Barb buddy doing mp8 for sure, maybe mp9, if 2 people want to come with.

6:00pm - 11pm PST
Edited by Enot#1820 on 12/18/2012 9:19 AM PST
Myself and a friend with his WD looking for help on MP10 ubers. Would like to get a decent HF, crit too low to use current HF. We'd like to go together for 2-3 runs. Only done mp10 ubers once and was told to stay out of the way or just die so not sure if my barb or monk can be useful or not at this point. His WD is over 100k dps though so should be able to help out with the killin, if not the tankin.

(edit)We will be on Thursday at 7or8pm PST to 11ish PST.

Flinkee #1163
Violence#1395
Edited by Flinkee#1163 on 12/19/2012 11:08 AM PST
^

As long as you have the machines, we can do some runs, no problem. If somebody else does the carry, let me know. I probably will not be on until 9 or so PST.
I available to carry/help carry someone. I can even provide 1 machine. Anyone interested let me know.
Thanks jco, scrapz and anhilator for you help! Really appreciate it and the monk community!! :D
im available lets do this! (socal here too)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]