Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10)

OFFLINE.
I have to call out to Xenxei and his friend as well, super helpful and got my ring.
need help, got machine .. add me
@Garetjax definitely a fun run. Sorry you guys had to sit out most of the time, but if we do it again, I'll be sure I have a decent internet connection so I don't get disconnected. Always risky playing on a 4G LTE connection lol!

@Kellory glad I could help. Shout out to Snazzy50#1913 for the help!
am online now for a hour or so for some 1-on-1s if anyone's needs it.

i have ran out of machines after yesterday, so please be prepared. thanks!
This is a great service you guys r providing to the community. i applaud your generosity. with that being said, I don't have any keys and would appreciate it if I can piggyback off someone to get my first HF ring. I am a poorly geared monk so I won't be much help at MP 10. I will be on from 230pm-5pm central time and possibly back on at 10pm. Please add me if you are willing to help a monk out.
JCO add me to the list will be glad to help carry ppl , normaly i go online night 5 pm to 11 pm Est-Canada time
looking for carrying my monk. Ofc got the machines
@CharlesDur

Added to list.

@Sakitumi and LonHero

If nobody adds you, I will be back on in about 5 hours and I will carry you both.

NOTE: If I forgot to add anybody else to the list, let me know.
hi guys, am online again for an hour or so for a couple of 1-on-1s carries.
I am online for an hour or so and just sent u a friend request. Blessings jco310.
Anybody free to carry me ? I can provide machine, please help me get my first hellfire ring ?

Darkspadaa#1810
Edited by DarKSpADaA#1810 on 12/21/2012 8:13 AM PST
Online now if anyone needs a carry. Can carry 1 or 2 ppl with 3 machines alongside another one of the monks here or with one of my friends. Add me if you are interested: Artemiss#1640
@darkspadaa

Add artemiss, since he is probably still online. I will not be on for a while.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 12/21/2012 11:02 PM PST
i'm able to assist from time to time
put me on the list pls!
nwc#1366 - 183k unbufed
@darkspadaa

Add artemiss, since he is probably still online. I will not be on for a while still.

NOTE: Changed Simplemath to "offline", he is waiting for PvP and will not be doing any carries.

I sent request to darkspadaa already jco. darkspadaa let me know if you still need a carry. i'll be on for at least a couple more hours
Damn bro! Sorry currently am out with my girlfriend..unable to do uber, probably in another 9-11 hours I should be online.. Sorry man!!
12/21/2012 07:27 PMPosted by DarKSpADaA
Damn bro! Sorry currently am out with my girlfriend..unable to do uber, probably in another 9-11 hours I should be online.. Sorry man!!

Not a problem. If I'm not on when you get back, I'm sure one of the other monks will give you a hand
Online if anyone is up for ubers

:)
I'm hopping online now, have time for a carry. Add me in game.. btag in OP
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]