Diablo® III

move on thanks
Edited by mysticWander#1603 on 12/15/2012 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's weird, when I logged on there was a random amethyst high quality gem in my inventory.
Reply Quote
Here i was thinking its suppose to do that.Im sure thats their intention.Once its removed its gone.
Reply Quote
Owned.
Reply Quote
@Vexorian

No dude I usually swap the gem from my helm and amulet when I do uber and lvl and all I remember when i removed both I accidentally right click on the amythyst gem in my inv and it just disappeared. I am sure this is a bug in the inventory.

Same thing almost happened to this guy but at least his ended up in his stash somehow.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5589544184

Since blizzard moved my post from the bug section shows they dont give a !@#$. I am done with this.
Reply Quote
There was some gem duping a while back when the prices of gems dropped to a few mill, maybe that has something to do with it?
Reply Quote
It's stacked in your stash. Would have thought a level 94 guy would have more common sense than this. It doesn't just "disappear"
Reply Quote
@ross

I did purchase this gem for like i think 6 mil from the AH but had no idea whether this was a dupe or not cause when I swapped it like over I dont know 50 times nothing happened until yesterday.
Reply Quote
@chocko

Its not. I looked everywhere learn to read troll. I have enough gold to make another one I posted here so others dont get this bug. Grow Up
Reply Quote
It's not a dupe.

You linked a thread from June 3rd to a guy who put his gem in a crossbow by accident. Yes, it's exactly like what you said.

Game has been out 6 months and you're the only one whose had a gem "disappear."

User error.
Edited by Chocko#1567 on 12/15/2012 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just wait around see when it happens to you one day you'll eat your words. I am done here I came here for some help from Blizz support, not to get into a debate with a troll. See ya
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 01:59 PMPosted by mysticWander
Just wait around see when it happens to you one day you'll eat your words. I am done here I came here for some help from Blizz support, not to get into a debate with a troll. See ya

Right cause out of the millions of people who have played the game its never happened.

User Error.

Noob.
Reply Quote
@ross

I did purchase this gem for like i think 6 mil from the AH but had no idea whether this was a dupe or not cause when I swapped it like over I dont know 50 times nothing happened until yesterday.

If it was a dupe, blizzard could have just added the code to remove them....
Reply Quote
Bug reports are only useful if you can reproduce the bug.

Sorry, but it's true.

Reproduce the bug so you can confirm exactly what variables are causing it to take place, and Blizzard will take your post seriously.

I myself have encountered some socketing related bugs (mostly having to do with putting gems into a hireling's equipment while they are wearing it) that have yet to be fixed as of the latest patch, and I can reproduce them. They are not game breaking like the one you described, so I haven't bothered reporting them. But yes, gem bugs do exist in this game. As do a few others that I encounter consistently, every single playthrough (also not game breaking).

At the end of the day, it's reproducible bugs that a dev team cares about.
Reply Quote
I agree, operator error.
Reply Quote
@Gibbousmoon

Thanks for sharing your bug encounter and I totally agree with you so Ill just move on and just be more careful from now on.

cheers
Edited by mysticWander#1603 on 12/15/2012 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]