Diablo® III

Similar experience? Hope blue can help :(

First, I hope I don't get flamed for posting the things below which might only be truth for myself.

1. I have been farming on yesterday and today (total approximately 10 hours), but I got 0 legendaries. Been doing act 3 mp0 runs. In some games I actually make sure I kicked every monster butt, but still no luck... is it just me here? I am maxed out 375 MF. Is MF bugged?

For example, say I got 0 MF on my suit and I got 375 MF because of my paragon level, does it actually also count as "0" MF? <-- any blue could clarify this?

Because this is just BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, when i was like paragon 0 to paragon 40 (with my MF suits well over 250-300 buffed, I remember I got much more legendaries and quality legendaries than since I started taking off my MF suits (since my paragon already make up for the MF of the suit).

Also, I realize that problem seems more critical as my paragon level goes higher and I am taking more and more MF suits off my body. I in times still got to get some decent legendaries, but since paragon lvl 80 to 94 right now, I got "0" BIG FAT "0" useful legendaries.

Of course I must admit I am just a super unlucky guy who never obtain an item probably more than 200 mil in worth (in fact I sold NOTHING more than 5 mil in my whole career).

Anyways, I never get myself majority of the legendaries such as:-

ik chest / ik boot / ik helm / inna chest / nataya ring / any zum set / mempo / manticore / etc... the list goes on (I have no idea whether these drops in higher MP level or not) since for XP gain, I only stick in MP 0 to 2 most of the time.

2. My ping normally runs in US server approximately 205 to 290 range (in green bar), sometimes in yellow bar, around 300-350 ping.

But just TODAY when I log in, I kept getting disconnection and have super high ping up to 900+ in red bar, could hardly play at all... anyone have same experience on this?

Sorry for typing too long and I hope a blue could clarify 1 of my Point #1 question.
Reply Quote
call support. why thread about it?
Reply Quote
Nothing helps you on what kind or how good legendaries will be, MF merely helps on obtaining more legendaries and rares with higher number of affixes, the kind affixes and it's values are not affected by MF or MP.

ik chest / ik boot / ik helm / inna chest / nataya ring / any zum set / mempo / manticore / etc... the list goes on (I have no idea whether these drops in higher MP level or not) since for XP gain, I only stick in MP 0 to 2 most of the time. <-- These drop on any MP, but keep in mind all of these are ilvl63 items, which have a lower chance to drop than ivl62-61- 60 items as such you will see them way less often than lower ilvl legendaries.

MF works fine, given the amount of players some are bound to be on dry spells, most will stay on the middle ground and the rest will have a lot of legendary drops, back on my mmorpgs days I got 3 items with 0.01 drop rate on about 20 monster kills, then didn't saw another for at least 20k or so kills RNG is RNG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]