Diablo® III

CM Mage for $0 Uber Hire

I'm a freeze mage looking to tank some Uber runs with jolly D3 players. I also like long, romantic strolls on the beach.

I'm far from godly, but I do MP10 Ubers with my buddies every second night.

(Assuming 4 players)
Mp7 - Not Hard, can carry 1 under developed character.
Mp8 - On Par.
Mp9 - Will only do, if everyone can hold their own.
Mp10 - Will only do, if everyone can hold their own.

As mentioned in the title, no cost involved. Lets just play and have fun.

Add me - Ryoka#1646

PS, I’m from Australia, so I prefer people in my time zone….but not mandatory.
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 1/8/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you wish, I have a thread dedicated to MP10 carries. We have quite a few geared monks doing carries and I imagine if you paired up with one of us, you'd do fine. We have CM wizards in our groups frequently and usually carry 1-2 people.

If you are interested, let me know.
Reply Quote
i'm at work now, add me and i'll see the invite when i get home :>
Reply Quote
Added. I don't have any machines though. Hope you don't mind if i join.
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 07:43 PMPosted by BloodFury
Added. I don't have any machines though. Hope you don't mind if i join.

Happy to add you.

Hurry up and farm some IMs. This isnt a charity lol!
Reply Quote
Please add me Elcarim#3992

Have IM but no-one to do ubers with...
Reply Quote
Just played a few runs with some new faces. Keep them coming!
Reply Quote
I've added you to the Uber MP10 carry thread. If you have any issues on MP10 with the carries, let me know. We are trying to have 2 geared guys carry 1 guy, so it should be fairly easy to get the carry done quickly, especially with a CM wizard.

Appreciate the assistance.

EDIT: For our carries, we don't supply machines, the guys we are carrying need to have them.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 12/17/2012 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Got added by 12 people last night.

Did 3 uber runs last night on mp7, mp7 and mp8.

One guy had only done IM twice in his life, and another guy had never done it before. But we carried them through.

I dont discriminate - so add me!

All I ask of you is to have, at the very minimum, 1 machine. This isnt a charity where I farm all the machines for you lol.
Reply Quote
Did a run with Russkie and th3t3ch posted above, last night. Russ is a little fragile at 88k dps and Th3t3ch was knocking back the mobs out of my freeze radius. But we still got mp8 done without too much hassle.

Still looking for more people to start an online relationship with! Add me!
Reply Quote
I did 4 uber runs last night. met a lot of new people. 3/4 IMs was good and smooth.

So get this, 1 of the runs we did MP9 where it was me (mage) a mate (DH) and 2 other dudes I met on these forums – another mage and DH. All mages should know that ZK and SB can be double locked (not hard with 2x mages)….but this other mage was adamant that we should have split them up. In the end, he and his mate rage quit?! Then I looked at his profile and he had no LOH, attack speed was 1.81….Nice enough guy, but a little ignorant to how CM Mages should be built (2.73 AS…etc).

Still advertising my services – add me :>

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
As at 07-Jan-2013

Added about 30-40 people in the past 2 weeks and probably did something like 40-50 uber runs. Rolled the ring u see in my profile just last week! Not great but it’ll do.

Still looking for new players to run with. I cant claim to carry everyone in uber10, but I can take you up at least 2 mp levels of what you normally do.

Add me and lets run.

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
wow your hf ring is actually very good, wish I could roll a good one.

ill add you 183k completely unbuff monk here
Reply Quote
View profile
Are you just looking for people to help out, or just people to play with in general? It looks like we're in about the same quality of gear and I'm always looking for new people to play with :D

edit - whoops, I can't read (guess I'm tired lol), just noticed you said for people to add you, I'll send you a request :D
Edited by gotaplanstan#1369 on 1/6/2013 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Ryoka from the goodgames forums?

Man I done MTG trades with you before I think. You got the very 'interesting pics' as avatar and in random posts right? lol I'm from Melb and so will be in your timezone.

Anyway, yea add me if you want. My friends are always looking for a CM wiz. We can do MP9 ubers without one, but its so annoying with no freeze! I had a friend who was a good CM Wiz, but he had to go move in with his fiancee, and now he plays 1 hr a week... : (

PS we have about 25 machines. I farm them all day hoping my CM friend comes back to D3 lol
Edited by BlackLotus#6188 on 1/6/2013 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Orc - I've rolled about 100 rings now....its not exactly a fluke....lol. Add me.

Stan - lol, i'm not looking for people to help me out. I'm not OP, but I can hold my own in mp10. Just dont mind getting invited into some IMs. That way, I occassionly get a "free" uber run, and the inviter gets a wall of meat to block hits for him :>

Blacklotus - yep, I'm that Ryoka :> I think I've sold cards to at least 100 people from Melbourne in my MTG time.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/07/2013 12:04 AMPosted by Ryoka
Stan - lol, i'm not looking for people to help me out. I'm not OP, but I can hold my own in mp10. Just dont mind getting invited into some IMs. That way, I occassionly get a "free" uber run, and the inviter gets a wall of meat to block hits for him :>

Ah bugger, yeah I worded what I said poorly lol. The way I meant that to sound was me asking whether you're just trying to help people who aren't as far along as you, not the other way around lol.

I sent you a friend request if you ever wanna play. At this point wizards and monks are my favorite classes to play with, can never have too many of either on my list :D
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 12:11 AMPosted by gotaplanstan

Ah bugger, yeah I worded what I said poorly lol. The way I meant that to sound was me asking whether you're just trying to help people who aren't as far along as you, not the other way around lol.

I sent you a friend request if you ever wanna play. At this point wizards and monks are my favorite classes to play with, can never have too many of either on my list :D

I agree, Mages and Monks are most fun to play with for me too. I like HOTA barbs....WW barbs dont help with the group. DH if they use bola/stun. WD are ok.
Reply Quote
View profile
CM/WW, MP10, freezing @ 3.01 AS.

Always looking for friends or just glad to help others.

RobertVarga#1345
Edited by RobertVarga#1345 on 1/7/2013 5:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
CM/WW, MP10, freezing @ 3.01 AS.

Always looking for friends or just glad to help others.

RobertVarga#1345

Add ya tnite.

Always looking for more people to run with!
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 1/7/2013 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]