Diablo® III

CM Mage for $0 Uber Hire

I'm a freeze mage looking to tank some Uber runs with jolly D3 players. I also like long, romantic strolls on the beach.

I'm far from godly, but I do MP10 Ubers with my buddies every second night.

(Assuming 4 players)
Mp7 - Not Hard, can carry 1 under developed character.
Mp8 - On Par.
Mp9 - Will only do if another Mage present.
Mp10 - Will only do if another Mage present.

As mentioned in the title, no cost involved. Lets just play and have fun.

Add me - Ryoka#1646

PS, I’m from Australia, so I prefer people in my time zone….but not mandatory.

With a decent CM wiz I can carry a couple. I'm from australia also.
Reply Quote
add me too ! Same time zone. :)

L3atu#6847
Reply Quote
CM/WW SNC - MP7-10 freezing @ 2.74 as

looking for new DPS uber buddies!!!
Reply Quote
just a quick question is it better if 1 not 2 cm wizards to lock sb and kulle together cuz I run with an under geared group and our cm cant lock both together on mp 7 you do them apart obviously im not the ungeared person in the group just some of the others are
Reply Quote
Will add all of you when i get home, but if i forget, add me too Ryoka#1646

baggins - use a fullstops in your sentences because I almost had an aneurism trying to decipher what you were trying to ask lol.

In the battle against ZK and SB, if you have 2 CMs, then the whole group should go for ZK. SB will always stupidly walk into your double freeze. Hence, both ubers will get locked. Easy battle.

If you have 1 CM, he should be chasing ZK with 2 more guys. The 4th should kite-fight SB. This is of course, if there is a carry (ie, 1 or more players are under developed). If everyone is at par or better, then you could do what ever the hell you want because you'll probably win that fight anyways :>
Reply Quote
thankx and sorry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]